Snow report for the Locsa River?

MHWASH

WKR
I'm planning on doing some wolf hunting on the Locsa around Wilderness Gateway this weekend. Curious if there is snow 1000' or so above the river?

92xj

WKR
Fs.usda is showing anywhere from 9.8” - 39” right around the campground at gateway. You’ll be in snow, lots of snow everywhere in the canyon

OP
MHWASH

MHWASH

WKR
Fs.usda is showing anywhere from 9.8” - 39” right around the campground at gateway. You’ll be in snow, lots of snow everywhere in the canyon
Do you have a link? My home is right at 2000' and we have no snow. Watching the forecast the last few weeks, the weather there is very similar to what we've been getting here. Of course 170 miles separate the two places.

92xj

WKR
Do you have a link? My home is right at 2000' and we have no snow. Watching the forecast the last few weeks, the weather there is very similar to what we've been getting here. Of course 170 miles separate the two places.

I use this link to keep track during spring melt to watch for our favorite family camping spots to be snow free. Over the years it has been very accurate and we are always camping the first weekend the snow melts off and allows us up the roads into camp.