SO Redcliff with Bear Paw Pyranet 3 Nest

gradient

FNG
Has anyone tried fitting a seek outside redcliff with the bear paw pyranet 3 nest?

From the dimensions it appears as though this nest could be a suitable half nest for the redcliff as opposed to the 1/3 nest offered by SO.

Are there other options for bigger nests in the redcliff? I’m looking for something that would not be used at the same time as the stove, so I don’t think running all the way to the center pole would be an issue...

sneaky

"DADDY"
Just call BPWD. He'll make you a custom nest that will be made exactly to the dimensions you want. You won't have to make something work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I had bear paw build me a nest that fills entire Redcliff. I’ve been happy with his work. That way I can take my whole family in the middle of the summer and have a big proof option. Been very pleased with it so far. Can sleep 2 adults and 4 kids in there quite comfortably. Just don’t have our packs in there. Those stay outside under a small tarp.

OP
G

gradient

FNG
Thanks, I didn’t realize custom was an option—poor reading comprehension on my part since it is on their site clear as day.

I’ve placed an order for a custom half redcliff nest. BPWD responded to my initial inquiry in less than an hour and the price was very reasonable.

lam396

Lil-Rokslider
I have an 8 man and have been looking at nest options. The SO best just isn't big enough for the 6 of us since theirs is only a half. What's the price range you guys were getting with the bear paw custom route? I talked with one guy that had something made and I was shocked at the pricing and he didn't have it up front.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk