So who's Elk Hunting This Year?

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking forward to our six week rifle season. Last season our winter started in October and was on snowshoes for several days hunting elk- it's something I don't recommend :ROFLMAO:

AKDoc

WKR
Imagine drawing a permit for this guy!! 🤣
IMG_8187 2.jpeg

It's an intact archeological find that was hanging on the wall in a 12th century Irish castle. An "Irish Elk"...largest deer that ever roamed the earth, approximately 10,000 years ago...much bigger than an Alaska/Yukon moose and estimated at about 1,500 pounds.

Buddy and I will be hunting Wyoming on a general tag. Hoping to make it out in archery season. More than likely will be heading out to fill a tag with the rifles. Buddy also drew a tag in SD that I hope to help out with. Looking forward to a great season!

Archery Elk Colorado, taking along two young "Apprentices" to learn the ropes. One came along last year and he is totally addicted.

Coues7777

FNG
Heading to the white mountain unit 1 in AZ for the late rifle hunt ..... Super excited can't wait...

jingalls

Lil-Rokslider
Drew an archery general bull tag for Montana again this year. Should be able to pick up a couple of cow tags otc to go along with it. Can’t wait for September!!!