South Dakota Rifle draw results

OP
Timberline001
Arggghhhh!!!!!! Stinking SDGFP. I'm gonna refresh my screen every 10 minutes until the results show. It worked for a random mule deer tag and leftover cow elk tag this year. Don't mess with success! šŸ˜
At least something is happening. Idahoā€™s deadline was a week earlier that SD and theyre saying a possibly a couple weeks till we see results there.

Reactions: zbb

zbb

FNG
Arggghhhh!!!!!! Stinking SDGFP. I'm gonna refresh my screen every 10 minutes until the results show. It worked for a random mule deer tag and leftover cow elk tag this year. Don't mess with success! šŸ˜
Iā€™m doing the same thing, and getting pissed every single time. Did you draw a cow tag in the hills?

OP
Timberline001
Download the app and check your digital backpack for results. My crew all drew tags.
Thanks for the tip! Thatā€™s the kid of thing I was looking for. Looks like my sister drew a youth tag, blackhills doe tag, and a west River combo, father in law drew WR combo, and I drew 0s but Iā€™m more than happy to just go help out. Itā€™ll be a lot of fun and the coolers will be filled up well.

zbb

FNG
Download the app and check your digital backpack for results. My crew all drew tags.
Another thanks! I didnā€™t know you could see that stuff in the app. Iā€™ll admit I havenā€™t spent much time on it after I moved though. WR whitetail tags for the wife and I!
Canā€™t wait!

So to be clear, on the app, click the digital backpack then licenses and if you drew it should show up is that the way it goes? because Iā€™m not seeing any draw results on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Timberline001
So to be clear, on the app, click the digital backpack then licenses and if you drew it should show up is that the way it goes? because Iā€™m not seeing any draw results on there

If you drew anything it will be listed under licenses. If you only have a habitat stamp and no licenses then you didnā€™t draw.

Iā€™m gonna hope itā€™s wrong then either way Iā€™m guessing we see real results pretty early this morning

Glad I found this thread. Was sick of checking the app and seeing the same damn screen. Happy to see I drew my WRD tag.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Jeterry

FNG
Click on preference point review and purchase and you can see there. Feel free to get a hold of me if you need any guidance on your trips out here

Click on preference point review and purchase and you can see there. Feel free to get a hold of me if you need any guidance on your trips out here

Mine still shows the same number as before

Fatcamp

WKR
Results up on the SDGFP website. Whitetail for me and the boy. Wife hasn't checked yet. Know she drew an Any Deer Muzzleloader tag and WR. Hope it's mule deer.

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
My daughter struck out with 3 points for WR any deer on a unit that use to take 1 point just a few short years ago. šŸ‘Ž