Stalker Dingo

FredSG

FNG
Hello,

I'm trying to decide on ordering a Stalker Dingo. There doesn't seem to be many online reviews of the Dingo and would really like to read comments from owners on what they like or don't like about it. Just looking own a one-piece, light weight bow . . . have the custom woods set in my mind. Just looking for performance reviews!

Thanks,
FredSG

Steadman

WKR
If you like a one piece longbow with a recurve grip it's a great way to go. South makes a great bow. I have a 62" and would go with that length up to a 29" draw. Give South a call, he is great to talk to.

DIY

WKR
I never shot the Dingo, However I got the "Whip" from Toelke. Geeze this bow shoots great. Super easy Guy to deal with too Smiles everytime I shoot the bow. Good Luck in your Journey

Hawkeye29

Lil-Rokslider
I never shot the Dingo, However I got the "Whip" from Toelke. Geeze this bow shoots great. Super easy Guy to deal with too Smiles everytime I shoot the bow. Good Luck in your Journey
I can easily say the same about my Whistler! Just wish it was more poundage.. The woes of going custom before you mature as a traditional archer..