Stealth cam cell cameras

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
I owned a couple stealth cams a few years ago and they were junk, however I think they were the cheaper models but I can’t remember but we had gotten them from Camofire. Are the cell cameras they make any good? I’m specifically looking at the WXA AND THE MUDDY MANIFEST they offer. I am currently running spypoint and I have one that I can NOT get to work and it’s pissing me off. I can currently get a deal on the stealth cams but after the experience a few years ago I’m hesitant (couldn’t see night time pictures unless they were 15 feet from the camera). Or should I go with moultrie or something else?

The cheap stealth cell cams had pretty terrible reviews when I was looking into them. Worse than Spypoint reviews bad.

Jetsail

FNG
Google the Campark mini trail camera 16mp. Not cell phone but less then $50. Great video and pictures.

yoopshoot

Lil-Rokslider
I have the stealth cam with Verizon sim. I used it last year and continue this year with no real complaints. I was skeptical at first, but it works and is pretty sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Codyk315

FNG
I have several stealth cams and like them. I would suggest buying the upper end ones though. You can find good deals on camofire on Tuesdays. I have a 4k, and 2 G series ones, and one lower end one. The lower end ones sucks and I only use it if I am out of other cams. The other 3 I use the hell out of. They work great on video mode! I have one of the Bluetooth models coming from camofire that I will be excited to try. Hopefully it works well. It would make life easier if I didn't have to actually pull cards. But I also don't want to pay for cellular plans for every cam either, so I am not sure if I will try any of the cell cams.