Steve almighty the meat eater

Check out this video. I’m not a tree hugger but someone big as Steve shouldn’t be bashing some random Farmer. Steve will probably have more wealth than I ever will but he is also turning out to be a bigger deuce bag than me too. Lol

bsnedeker

WKR

Check out this video. I’m not a tree hugger but someone big as Steve shouldn’t be bashing some random Farmer. Steve will probably have more wealth than I ever will but he is also turning out to be a bigger deuce bag than me too. Lol
He's not a "random farmer". He's a farmer who started a campaign to get rid of hound hunting. When you start a campaign to curtail hunting rights one of the possible outcomes of that is that people with a large voice in the hunting world are going to voice their opinions about him.

I agree that there is a douche in this situation, but it ain't Rinella.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Steve's done more for hunting advocacy, land management and Hunter access than you could even dream of.

Your a "deuce" lol.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

OP
S
He's not a "random farmer". He's a farmer who started a campaign to get rid of hound hunting. When you start a campaign to curtail hunting rights one of the possible outcomes of that is that period with a large voice in the hunting world are going to voice their opinions about him.

I agree that there is a douche in this situation, but it ain't Rinell
Steve's done more for hunting advocacy, land management and Hunter access than you could even dream of.

Your a "deuce" lol.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
I don’t disagree it’s someone right to hunt with hounds. But making fun of someone’s YouTube channel. Everyone had the right to petition for a change in law. And you have the right to vote for your party to push those laws through.

Did your meateater decoder ring give you those responses? Come with your meat eater sportsman’s rifle?

gabenzeke

WKR
I don’t disagree it’s someone right to hunt with hounds. But making fun of someone’s YouTube channel. Everyone had the right to petition for a change in law. And you have the right to vote for your party to push those laws through.

Did your meateater decoder ring give you those responses? Come with your meat eater sportsman’s rifle?
You're literally standing up for an anti hunter? Steve has attempted to get the guy on his show. I'd like to think I'm pretty objective and open minded but that "farmer" is absolutely not our friend.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
S
You're literally standing up for an anti hunter? Steve has attempted to get the guy on his show. I'd like to think I'm pretty objective and open minded but that "farmer" is absolutely not our friend.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I’m more disappointed how Steve is handling it. All he knows is there is a petition. One that over a 100k people have supported. To me listening to the podcast and this guys point of view Steve was a bit of a bully. Why doesn’t Steve fly to him? This guy did nothing to attack Steve and meat eater. Steve eater made the podcast personal about this guy, Vice where it’s beneficial to hunt with dogs or even just a tradition at this point.

Maybe Steve will do the zoom call or fly to this guy and host a video on his property and see how his situation is. As hunters I think we all love animals and nature, and it’s not like this guy is against hunting. He is just against dogs running through his property. Which we all know it’s 100 percent controllable when they are on scent.

If you were tree stand hunting on your property and patterned this world class buck. How would you feel to see a set of dogs turned loose across the street and that deer is run one property over and shot by a line of hunters waiting revolutionary war style? I’m sure you would be somewhat upset as that’s your property and what right did those dog hunters have to chase game off your property.

FLATHEAD

WKR
It's a dick move to start the anti hound petition.
I do fully respect his position regarding hounds on his land.
But it's also not the first time Rinella has come off as an egotistical a**hole.
Actually, thats most of the time.

3forks

WKR
The OP should cut his losses and just close out the thread.

You aren’t going to get much love here supporting an anti hunter YouTube dillweed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree.

In fact, I’m reserving this space for when that Newtosavage guy that posts on this site comes along and starts telling everyone why the farm guy should be applauded for his efforts, and the rest of us should try to be more like him.

Deadfall

WKR
Sounds like this guy has had problems in the past with hound hunters that have no respect for private property.

This fella admittedly jump the gun on his petition. Was admittedly wrong about some things.

On the other hand, rinella is supposed to be some kind of mature professional hunter advocate. Seems pretty juvenile to me.

These big fancy TV personalities are just that. Personalities. Great big fragile egos. Steve so fancy and have so much money and so freaking Holy, why don't he do the zoom?

Motives matter. ALL The big faces of "hunting industry" may do good things that effect. They don't do them for the community.

If ol Steve was so interested in what this farmer was doing, why didn't he contact him directly. Investigate the situation fully then have a conversation.

Instead he started frothing at the mouth like AOC would do.

They ALL the same.

The fan fare gas gone to Steve head.

bsnedeker

WKR
Sounds like this guy has had problems in the past with hound hunters that have no respect for private property.

This fella admittedly jump the gun on his petition. Was admittedly wrong about some things.

On the other hand, rinella is supposed to be some kind of mature professional hunter advocate. Seems pretty juvenile to me.

These big fancy TV personalities are just that. Personalities. Great big fragile egos. Steve so fancy and have so much money and so freaking Holy, why don't he do the zoom?

Motives matter. ALL The big faces of "hunting industry" may do good things that effect. They don't do them for the community.

If ol Steve was so interested in what this farmer was doing, why didn't he contact him directly. Investigate the situation fully then have a conversation.

Instead he started frothing at the mouth like AOC would do.

They ALL the same.

The fan fare gas gone to Steve head.
This "random farmer" that you are so concerned about has 436 thousand subscribers on YouTube. He's actively using that platform to take away a type of hunting because he doesn't like it.

What are you even talking about?

Htm84

WKR

Making fun of someone’s YouTube channel?
Oh dear. How could he. That’s ******* ruthless.

In South Carolina the land owner would have shot those dogs. They don’t play with people claiming” The dog didn’t know it was private land.” At the end of the day it’s the land owners land, not public land to do whatever they want on.
Thank God I don't live in South Carolina. What kind of low life piece of shit shoots a dog for crossing a property line?