SUPERBOWL...Let the trash talkin start

tony

WKR
Girlfriend lives in downtown The Plains Ohio, family friends with the Burrows. Her boy played football at Athens and when covid started and everyone was running for their lives and locking everyone down, Joe was staying with his folks and worked out and assistant coached the team until the NFL figured out what it was going to do.
I've never met the guy, and I have never heard anyone say anything negative about him when I'm up at her place and around town.

As far as the SB, I really don't care who whens since the steelers didn't make it 😀

Squirrels

WKR
I don’t care either way but if I’ve got root for somebody it’s Jackpot Joey. I think the guy has the potential to have a stellar career and he seems to have his head screwed on straight.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Like the saying goes, I ain't got not dog in that fight.. Bur I do like both QB's. Too bad the NFL sucks so much. I'll go with Janesville, Wis. Craig high school.

Got better things to do than watch a bunch of overpaid self-imposed superhero's chase a ball around over a cow pasture, going to be standing over a brace of German short hairs with a Browing A-5 waiting on the flush. Last big get together for the year with my hunting buddies.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I’d like to see Stafford win one, but I’d rather see the Bengals win. Mainly because I’d enjoy seeing all of the disappointed celebrities watching their team lose.
Now there is some inspiration. Disappointed celebs.

JjamesIII

WKR
Let's get this shit started!
GO RAMS!! (sorry Greg)

Randy
Never have been less interested in the nfl and the nba than in the last five years or so. Especially since every ad appears to be sponsored by the black lives matters anti establishment. I’m over both organizations. Super bowl is just a reason for a party with good food, the tv could have anything playing and I wouldn’t care.

Don K

Lil-Rokslider
273650512_4862333190493549_3028402650229885877_n.jpg