Suppressor help

Muleyslayer14

Lil-Rokslider
Silencer co is having a 40% off sale until Monday. I have been tossing around the idea for awhile now and this is probably the incentive I needed. The can will go on a .300 win mag and 6.5 PRC and .223 wylde for now.

Omega or harvester?

I am intrigued by a local PRS style monthly match, would I have problems with the harvester running it that hot?

Thanks guys

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
I was under the impression the Silencerco labor day sale was only stuff in their website and they don't sell the suppressors off there? Granted their website is pretty awful at times but I couldn't find a way quick right now to get a suppressor in the cart. Am I missing something?

OP
Muleyslayer14

Muleyslayer14

Lil-Rokslider
I was under the impression the Silencerco labor day sale was only stuff in their website and they don't sell the suppressors off there? Granted their website is pretty awful at times but I couldn't find a way quick right now to get a suppressor in the cart. Am I missing something?

Well I certainly hope that’s not the case, I was informed from a friend. I will need to look into that. Their website is awful.

OP
Muleyslayer14

Muleyslayer14

Lil-Rokslider
I didnt see anyway to buy one. If you figure it out let me know. I would like to get one at that discount

Well my bad guys, accessories are the only things that can be purchased on the website using 40% off. Big misunderstanding.

bbckfh

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry for the misunderstanding. The Harvester is nice but I wouldn't put it through the sustained temps of a PRS-type match.

OP
Muleyslayer14

Muleyslayer14

Lil-Rokslider
I just purchased a Surefire socom mini. I really liked the mounting system and short length of the can. It will also handle a higher rate of fire than I will ever put it through.

OP
Muleyslayer14

Muleyslayer14

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats on the purchase! Enjoy the silence...

Thank you! I tried to do some research before the purchase but couldn’t find much info. Especially for precision equipment so it’s a bit of a leap of faith. I might try and put together a review for future buyers.

bbckfh

Lil-Rokslider
I think that Silencertalk and Snipers Hide both have much more info.

joshf303

Lil-Rokslider
Silencer co is having a 40% off sale until Monday. I have been tossing around the idea for awhile now and this is probably the incentive I needed. The can will go on a .300 win mag and 6.5 PRC and .223 wylde for now.

Omega or harvester?

I am intrigued by a local PRS style monthly match, would I have problems with the harvester running it that hot?

Thanks guys

I’ve run both on 6CM/6BR/6BRX in matches with nar a problem.

Prestjd

FNG
The omega was my choice until I purchased a lane lane scorpion magnum. I have been impressed but have know a few guys that like their omega

JigStick

WKR
The leading engineer from Silencerco left a few years back due to changes happening in R & D and construction. He started Dead Air. In all honesty I would look at those instead. I have a few Silencerco, DeadAir, and Thunderbeast suppressors and the Silencerco ones are the least accurate and machined the poorest.

skierhs

WKR
Be prepaired to wait on the ATF.. as of yesterday i am 1 YEAR of wating..
Trust or individual? My cash date was 9/21/18 and i just got it this past week. I am majorly loving my new 338 ultra from thunder beast and cannot speak highly enough on it

Trust or individual? My cash date was 9/21/18 and i just got it this past week. I am majorly loving my new 338 ultra from thunder beast and cannot speak highly enough on it

I am super jealous of the 338 ultra...I heard one the the other day at the range on an 18" barrel .308 and it was silly quiet. Made my ultra 7 on a 6.5CM seem loud.

skierhs

WKR
It is a perfect one and done can if you want it quiet. It does a great job on the 338 as well.