Suppressors in Vermont

ZipsNLbs

FNG
Hey all . Currently reside in newyork . Me and the family are talking about jumping ship . I’m thinking about moving across the line to Vermont . Looking for anyone that lives there for some inside info on the gun laws mainly suppressors and nfa firearms . I’ve seen that you are able to own suppressors there but the gun shop near me told me it’s next to impossible to get one there ? Is this true ? . Reason for this state is it’s about 20 minutes from where I live now and i would still be able to commute to work at my current job and hunt my current property’s . Just sick of being restricted by the ever worsening gun laws here

Whoever told you that is a retard, they obviously don’t know shit about NFA being in NY.

They’re legal in Vermont and if they’re legal to own they’re not impossible to get. You can buy them from any dealer that sells them, or buy them online and have them sent to a dealer there for transfer.

OP
Z

ZipsNLbs

FNG
Whoever told you that is a retard, they obviously don’t know shit about NFA being in NY.

They’re legal in Vermont and if they’re legal to own they’re not impossible to get. You can buy them from any dealer that sells them, or buy them online and have them sent to a dealer there for transfer.
That’s what had me wondering . Are they legal to hunt with now there ? Been searching some seeing some results saying yes some saying for target and competitions only ?