SUV Tire Recommendation

Bf Goodrich because they are available everywhere. Get a flat on a road trip. They will have it

MudBugVa

FNG
Nitto terra grappler have worked well on my 4runner in snow, mud, etc. 35k miles and I have 50% tread left. I like them.

I really like the BF Goodrich TA KO2s if you think you're going to use it even a little bit offroad. For my wife's SUV I just got her the Michelin Defender tires which seem awesome for pavement only driving.

We have a '15 F150, a '15 F350 and a '08 Xterra. Michelin LTX Defenders in the factory size on all three rigs, year around. No flats from rock cuts, no sidewall issues, and excellent life. Wet road and Ice and snow traction is excellent due to the siping and rubber compounds. Logging and jeep road traction is OK as well...but i've got a RZR SxS and Grizzly ATV for when the going gets rough. We've used the Michelins for more than 20 years in CO and BC. Best tires I've had, as Goodyear Wranglers and Generals I used were a sharp rock away from a flat in my experience...not the Michelins. And my one set of Bridgestones were relatively terrible on ice and snow packed roads.