Swarovski 65 Anniversary Sale UNHEARD OF

As many of you know Swarovski products are strictly sold under MAP pricing and deals are very hard to come by..... with that being said Swaroski is for a limited time offering there products at a 10-20% discounted rate, couple that with a 5% cabelas card saving and we are talking about an unheard of deal for a new pair of top of the line optics! Jump on it while you can and its available!!!!! The discount is available at all Swarovski dealers.

With that being said I want to recommend the Swaro CL 8x30 for all you backcountry hunters. I have been using these the last 6 months and have fallen in love with there light weight, simplistic operation, and unbeatable price point for top of the line glass. You can get into a pair of these for around $1000 then add the discount to that and they become very affordable! Keep an eye out in the next couple weeks as I will be releasing a review on these little power house of glass perfectly suited for the backcountry...

James

Bighub1

Lil-Rokslider
Cabelas flier today has an extra 10% too. If I can scan it I will. then it can be emailed.

Just called customer service, the extra 10% off is only good in store. Since I'm 6 hrs from the nearest Cabelas looks like I'm S.O.L.

bizyrok

Lil-Rokslider
Bearhunter is correct. Its a very tough thing to find anything Swaro, on sale. i took advantage of their sale and the Cabelas 10% off with a new 10x42 SLC. The Cabelas discount is good until Aug. 13th and the anniversary discount ends Sept. 30th.

Bughalli

WKR
Ah....in store only. I had checked online and didn't see any sales at Cabelas. Bummer, don't think I'll make it to a store any time soon.

bizyrok

Lil-Rokslider
Ah....in store only. I had checked online and didn't see any sales at Cabelas. Bummer, don't think I'll make it to a store any time soon.

Cabelas online Swaro pricing reflects their 10% Anniversary sale. Those Swaro prices are good online or in the store to existing stock. The 10% coupon, sent to Customers is only for in store, existing stock items with some exceptions as in rifles (5%). What these two events are is a combination of the Swaro 65th Anniversary and Cabelas 10% coupons. Certainly not planned but too good a combination to pass up - even though its still a lot of money!

huntinrod

Lil-Rokslider
I just got a pair of 8x30 CL (companions) for $785 from BE photo.....returns but perfect..stoked!

Brent1321

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up a CL Companion 8x30 at Bass Pro for about $870, thinking they were marked down from $980. Really like them, tiny, yet the few is fantastic. I say they match or maybe beat the old 8x30 SLC NEU.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
I must be blind, hunt in different terrain, don't know how to glass; or all three! ;) I've been drooling over the EL 12x50 WBs... :)