SWFA website updated; More to come in 2024

Billogna

Lil-Rokslider
I get that SWFA is kind of a niche brand. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen anyone else using a scope from them in my area or circle of people I associate with. But their ability to bring products to the market is just horrendous.
They're definitely having some growing pains!! And for the company's sake this new batch better be worth the wait and live up to the hype!!

BBob

WKR

TxLite

WKR
But what's new about it? That is the question
The only confirmed new hotness for 2024 I can recall off the top of my head is that the fixed 10 got a new reticle (mil tree), zero stop, and removable capped windage turrets. We don’t have any info that I’m aware of that says they’ve also done the same updates to any of their other scopes, which is what we’ve been waiting to hear from SWFA on.

The only confirmed new hotness for 2024 I can recall off the top of my head is that the fixed 10 got a new reticle (mil tree), zero stop, and removable capped windage turrets. We don’t have any info that I’m aware of that says they’ve also done the same updates to any of their other scopes, which is what we’ve been waiting to hear from SWFA on.
That's what I was alluding to. I saw the 10x update. Wish they hadn't changed the reticle. Other features are nice. Curious to see the rest. Like most of us...now that the maven rs1.2 is out it checks pretty much every box for me.

TxLite

WKR
That's what I was alluding to. I saw the 10x update. Wish they hadn't changed the reticle. Other features are nice. Curious to see the rest. Like most of us...now that the maven rs1.2 is out it checks pretty much every box for me.
Agreed on the maven. Just wish it wasn’t twice the price of the swfa 3-9

I personally don't see what SWFA has done over the last couple of years as "growing" pains. I see it as quite the opposite actually.

Yep. I can’t imagine what they were doing that caused them to have to close their store front here in Texas and go back to online only sales.

And they don’t seem to be very well at doing that either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TxLite

WKR
Yep. I can’t imagine what they were doing that caused them to have to close their store front here in Texas and go back to online only sales.

And they don’t seem to be very well at doing that either.
The stuff they have in stock seems to ship quickly so maybe it’s just a supplier issue and poor communication. I ordered a mil fixed 10x on Friday and it’s being delivered today.

Is there a SWFA rep or employee/owner in this site that can shed light on this? Does Form know anyone there? I wish we had more clue what was coming out and an idea of backordered status. I'm not frustrated enough to cancel my backordered 6x's from the old site but I've got a few rifles ready for scopes now.

Dobermann

WKR
Is there a SWFA rep or employee/owner in this site that can shed light on this? Does Form know anyone there? I wish we had more clue what was coming out and an idea of backordered status. I'm not frustrated enough to cancel my backordered 6x's from the old site but I've got a few rifles ready for scopes now.
Have you tried calling SWFA?

ebrownw2

FNG
I email them every couple months and just get the “we don’t know”. It is a perplexing business model.

ohioguy47

FNG
SWFA updated their website format and layout a bit. Doesn’t seem like one can backorder the 3-9 HD right now. The main banner says, “Our passion is optics. Our focus is you. Our journey is new. More to come in 2024.”

Hopefully that includes the same reliability hallmark, more availability, and maybe some revamped designs. Fingers crossed.

I don't believe it. Their stuff hasn't been updated in well over a decade.

Spoonbill

WKR
I email them every couple months and just get the “we don’t know”. It is a perplexing business model.
The only thing that makes sense is they used to get scopes during a production lull and now the suppliers are busy building scopes for bigger customers so swfa gets the shaft.

MayDae

FNG
I hope they do well. The first scope I bought was a SS 10x scope. I was new to long range shooting and got it in the worst setup possible. The mil-dot reticle with 1/4 moa turrets. The glass was great for the price though.