Taco is a sandwhich

grfox92

WKR
Taco sammich.

1dcd07179fcc244e566d0f96b72f318a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

According to this discussion I should now be able to do the following with a clear conscience;

1) Go to a mexican restaurant and order a smothered sandwhich.

2) Tell my fishing buddies that I'm bringing breakfast sandwhiches for everyone and then show up to the lake with pop tarts.

3) Tell my wife to pick up Mexican hotdog buns at the store so I can make sandwhiches for dinner.

COJoe

Lil-Rokslider
Hang in there gentleman, the CO tag draw is coming up soon then our conversation will be so much more meaningful.......

For the record, I'll add a spaghetti sandwhich to the mix. I had leftover spaghetti for lunch and two pieces of buttered bread but didn't have time to heat it up while running service calls so I simply put the cold spaghetti between the buttered bread and created a sensation I could eat while driving to the next call, lol.

So long as you bring the Bloody Mary's too I'll be fine with it.

Don't try to pass that Bud Light Clamato crap off.
Bloody Mary's and Pop Tarts and fishing. I don't smoke but I would bring a carton of Pall Malls regardless. Something would seem incomplete without them.

Don't worry, Clamato beers not on the menu.

cjdewese

WKR
If you fold your sandwich is it then a taco?
Hang in there gentleman, the CO tag draw is coming up soon then our conversation will be so much more meaningful.......

For the record, I'll add a spaghetti sandwhich to the mix. I had leftover spaghetti for lunch and two pieces of buttered bread but didn't have time to heat it up while running service calls so I simply put the cold spaghetti between the buttered bread and created a sensation I could eat while driving to the next call, lol.
Have done this for years with my Grandma's left over spaghetti as I was heading out the door to fish, It's awesome. I also wrap a lot of stuff in Tortillas just for the convenience.

Swamp Fox

WKR
You FFV types can say wut you want.

You can mix a decent drink with Clamato.

Of course, I am South of you...

LOL ; )

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
According to this discussion I should now be able to do the following with a clear conscience;

1) Go to a mexican restaurant and order a smothered sandwhich.

2) Tell my fishing buddies that I'm bringing breakfast sandwhiches for everyone and then show up to the lake with pop tarts.

3) Tell my wife to pick up Mexican hotdog buns at the store so I can make sandwhiches for dinner.
The world hates "absolutes" these days, and loves anarchy. It's pretty easy to see that their goal is to just cause major confusion and chaos in society......across the board. Stick to simple logic and reason and reject all the idiocy and their agenda......even with sandwiches......and tacos, etc. EVERYONE knows that a taco is a taco and not a sandwich, even the judge that made the ruling knows this. See sentence 2 above.

Last edited: