Once again a “Influencer” is caught poaching on several hunts (Alpinecarnivore)

svivian

WKR
Not reading the regs is when you ding three roosters as that is the way it over the entire state, except one area- the area you're hunting where you can only harvest two.

Hunting w/o a license, out of season, providing false information doesn't fall under "I should have read the regulations more carefully"
Get that common sense rationale out of here....

LoH

FNG
I agree the content was good but being a avid sheep hunter in Alberta something was fishy with that ram from the start. I also spoke with him at a hunting expo and he bragged about having dual residency in BC and AB which is illegal for hunting purposes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
times like these i wish for a "barf emoji" option among the reaction menu...

LoH

FNG
Totally. A multi-agency investigation in which they apparently underwent several forensics such as DNA testing, the matching of shell casings, etc. Who knows what else or how many man hours and only $2000 fine for one guy and $4500 for the other? Pretty sure those won't even cover the cost of the investigation.
good point

Been following this guy for a couple years. Something seemed off, even more off when he started to take videos down over a year ago. Wasn't surprised with the conviction, but also it's not strict enough.