The Pacific Ghost

Jon Boy

WKR
I know its not hunting the backcountry but Im sure some of you will enjoy it.
Heres a film I put together of one of my hunts this past fall. A blacktailed deer hunt in SW Washington with my good friend Garret. Its the first video that I filmed and edited everything on my own. The voice over is some what distracting, I have a terrible mic and its as good as I could get it until I can afford a new mic.
Hope you guys enjoy!

[video=youtube;GGL9-l9nzCc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGL9-l9nzCc[/video]

Jon

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Jon Boy,

Loving the progression of your videos! That is some high quality stuff.

I thought the voice over was fine too.

OP
Jon Boy

Jon Boy

WKR
i love hunting the pacific ghosts, fill a tag or not i love the challenge they give ya.

Funny you say that. The blacktail is my favorite game animal to hunt. Its what I grew up doing. My dad used to drop me off on the top of a patch of thick timber and drive to the bottom road. Id still hunt my way through it and meet him a few hours later soaked and every once in a while covered in blood.
This picture is from my all time favorite hunt when I was 13 where I did exactly what I described above. My dad was a proud old man.

Liljozie495

Lil-Rokslider
That's pretty sweet man, and I couldn't agree more, basically when black tail hunting here be ready to be soaked to te bone haha and hopefully covered in blood. My wife's family basically got me into hunting, and ever sense iv always chose going after black tails her dad always told me there no easy task around here... He was right haha. But. Sense hunting for 6 years now iv been lucky to fill 2 tags on black tail ( a spike an a nice little 2x2 like the video one you had) then this year the wife put down a good wide 3x3, a moment we never will forget.

Last edited: