The Perfect Pair of hunting Boots.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Ever get that one Pair of Boots that you just cant get rid of? Well Here are mine....

Sexy right?

How many of you can say you wear Goodyear tread on your feet..... Perfect blend of outdoorsman and Car fanatic. Caters to both... I know, dont be jealous.

See how well they blend in with the hardwood Floor?

Dont Hate!!!

But seriously these where so ugly I just had to buy them. Actually pretty comfortable 5$ at the local Thrift Store. Goretex and thinsulate. I told my daughter I was wearing these to chaperone her and her Date at Prom. She wasnt laughing. :rolleyes:

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Ya, in 2003 I came back home from overseas for a hunt and bought a pair of Rocky Lynx 800's "just to get me by" on the hunt. I still have them, and have used them every year since including multiple summer trips. I even wore them golfing a few times to help with the break-in before hunting. They have well over 500 miles on them and the tread and soles unbelievably are still in great shape. Unfortunately, the uppers are just about shot. No support left in them and they've broken down. But I've had Kenetreks, Lowa's, Crispi's, Zamberlans, and a few others over the years, and these are the most comfortable of them all for my feet. I bought another pair a few years ago to replace these, and they were horrible.

Teeton

Lil-Rokslider
About 10 years back I bought a pair of Cabelas boots that were like 49.95. Was on a elk hunt and my 150.00 boots started to hurt my feet.. I put on the 49.95 and wore them the rest of the hunt they fit great!!! I bought 3 pairs over the years to save on my better boots.. I'd buy them break them in, wear them hunting and then wear them to work.. Cabelas don't have them anymore. :(

colonel00

WKR
I have a pair of Cabela's Whitetail Hunter Extremes that I still love. They are fairly loose fitting and really don't provide a lot of ankle support but they have carried me on many hunts and never caused a blister.