The pup just ate a patch with sweets gun cleaner on it

CRJR45

WKR
At least I think he did , I'm not sure . He had something in his mouth , spit it out for just a minute , then ate it .
I just got done cleaning two rifles , but had cleaned up . Maybe I missed a patch , I'm not sure .
How worried should I be ?

Antares

WKR
Whenever I get worried about something my dogs ate, I remind myself of all the junk they eat that I don't know about. Dog will likely be fine. Give him hydrogen peroxide if you're really worried about it (to induce vomiting).

ewade07

WKR
Whenever I get worried about something my dogs ate, I remind myself of all the junk they eat that I don't know about. Dog will likely be fine. Give him hydrogen peroxide if you're really worried about it (to induce vomiting).
Second the peroxide

Dos XX

WKR
He should have no carbon or copper build up.

My dog ate a gauze bandage. I took him to the vet and they induced vomiting. It came right up. I probably could have done it at home, but I wasn't home when it happened, and they were on it and had it handled in no time.

rclouse79

WKR
I few weeks ago my dog ate a bunch of chicken wing bones from the garbage. The waiting to make sure they are going to be ok sucks.

tam9492

WKR
My bluetick ate a Hot Hands chemical handwarmer once. Didn’t know it till it came back up. The stain is still in the carpet at my mom’s house. He lived another 8 or so years after that…

grfox92

WKR
I few weeks ago my dog ate a bunch of chicken wing bones from the garbage. The waiting to make sure they are going to be ok sucks.
My dogs have eaten 50 pounds of chicken bones, stealing it off the counter or getting into the garbage. I just feed them a bunch of bread and am now pretty buck convinced them could eat a spool of barb wire and be ok. Big Mountain Currs for perspective.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Close , Weimaraner .
My weimaraner would eat anything and everything he was always fine...between action figures and rubber band bracelets his poop look like party confetti most of the time...hell he would eat shoe strings off the kids shoes and few days later he would be running around with 6-8" of string hanging out his ass...I have seen that dog eat chicken wings that rolled off the platter right after I took them out of the fryer...he would counter surf and eat an entire loaf of bread and the bag...Unless he gets real lethargic and slobbering or starts drinking stupid amounts of water I wouldn't worry about it he will be fine. If he starts any of the above get him outside quick he is gonna yak.
Been almost 6 months and I still miss that dog...

ewade07

WKR
Wow , the Hydrogen Peroxide works fast ! No patch , just dog food .
Thanks everyone .
My fiance has a weiner dog that has a nose like a bloodhound. One time i had packed all my food for a weekend of shed hunting and foolishly left it low enough for her to get at. I had packed it in a heavier duty roll top dry bag. Came home to find the dry bag shredded and about a pound of chocalate carmel clusters gone. About 2 min later it was all on the floor. Im convinced a lab sized weiner dog would be the ultimate tracking dog.

OP
CRJR45

CRJR45

WKR
My weimaraner would eat anything and everything he was always fine...between action figures and rubber band bracelets his poop look like party confetti most of the time...hell he would eat shoe strings off the kids shoes and few days later he would be running around with 6-8" of string hanging out his ass...I have seen that dog eat chicken wings that rolled off the platter right after I took them out of the fryer...he would counter surf and eat an entire loaf of bread and the bag...Unless he gets real lethargic and slobbering or starts drinking stupid amounts of water I wouldn't worry about it he will be fine. If he starts any of the above get him outside quick he is gonna yak.
Been almost 6 months and I still miss that dog...
Yup , thats Buddy . He ate his bed and had strings hanging out his ass , I had to pull them out , it kinda freaked him out a little . LOL

Yup , thats Buddy . He ate his bed and had strings hanging out his ass , I had to pull them out , it kinda freaked him out a little . LOL
They are big dogs, mine was 110# in his prime, there digestive system can handle a lot. My vet told me the biggest issue is they eat so fast they can flip there stomach. In 13 years I can't even remember half the stupid stuff that dog ate. It all came out one end or another eventually.

Agross

WKR
Our last dog was a Weim named Buddy. Still miss that dog. By far the best and smartest dog I’ve ever owned

OP
CRJR45

CRJR45

WKR
Our last dog was a Weim named Buddy. Still miss that dog. By far the best and smartest dog I’ve ever owned
This guy is pretty smart , but stubborn . He wants to take a while to think about everything .
IMG_2895.jpgMy last Weim was Smitty , the smartest and best hunting dog I've owned , I still miss him dearly .

16298753_10208450615718280_1985022207938922807_n.jpg