The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Yates

FNG
Been watching and taking notes on the thread for a while and wanted to thank you all for being so open on your actions with the stocks. I've been at it for about a year in the self-education mode and since the beginning of the COVID stuff it's been vividly apparent of what was impacted and trying to use my common sense on what will likely rebound to pre-covid times. That being said, there's more options than I have cash to invest but looking at biomedical field, there's several that may have success with the anti-virals and vaccine routes. I got into Biocryst Pharm at 1.75 and its at 4.83 or so now and hopefully up from there, still holding. Have some INO a well and still holding after last weeks increase. I plan to just hold long on these and see where it goes. Not the oil side, got in XLE at 35.00 and its fluctuated quite a bit but was consistent at 55.00 or so for a 2 year period so it should get back to that one day, should.
Anyways, just wanted to say thanks to everyone that posts on this thread its been great to see what everyones doing and their successes and otherwise. Good luck folks.

Johnboy

WKR
I picked up a bunch more CDEV at .92 just before close on Friday. Kinda wishing I'd held off.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

In the spirit of all the acquisition companies merging with privates to go public, I did a little research.
these 3 are now on my watchlist:
-OPES - opes acquisition (burger fi)
-CCH-U - Collier Creek Holdings (UTZ snack group)
- LHC - Leo holdings (digital media solutions)

Futures have only been open for a while but sp500 holding so far

Last edited:
Hey Coop,
Wtf happened to CJJD after hours Friday? No worries, I got out earlier when you did. Just wondering if something happened or someone finally looked at the stock price and realized they needed to take some profit?!

Johnboy

WKR
Hey Coop,
Wtf happened to CJJD after hours Friday? No worries, I got out earlier when you did. Just wondering if something happened or someone finally looked at the stock price and realized they needed to take some profit?!
Earnings report was delayed, and share holders overreacted.

Earnings report was delayed, and share holders overreacted.

Copy that. Thanks. could be a good rebuy?
Looks like we’re both trolling the slide this evening.
I hope we all have a good one tomorrow. I mean, I hope it sucks! I don’t know what to say to give me good luck anymore these days

Johnboy

WKR
Copy that. Thanks. could be a good rebuy?
Looks like we’re both trolling the slide this evening.
I hope we all have a good one tomorrow. I mean, I hope it sucks! I don’t know what to say to give me good luck anymore these days
I think it'll regain momentum as the new ER date approaches. There seems to be a lot of buzz over these COVID plays, and whether it's legit or not almost seems irrelevant in the near term. These penny stocks are a strange animal.

EastMT

WKR
Hey Coop,

I believe is was caused by delayed earnings, more CV19 cases as well. On these small stocks I don’t hold for earnings, 50/50 chance, I’ll sell the run up before earnings.

EastMT

WKR
50597a4c75e5c6995d088ac35c15703e.jpg

Well this was my goal for IDEX, hit the bottom of that gap. Made it exactly there by 4am today. There’s a hit piece out, CEO denies, hard to tell the truth. I’m out at 50%. Back to shopping.

There’s 2 stocks that had offerings last week, GLBS, MYT i May take a little nibble. The offering should settle this week, should be a decent bump from .28 to 50ish on GLBS, MYT .60 hold for .80. I’ll see what happens into the open here

EastMT

WKR
Oh I forgot, CRK had an offering as well. It’s at the bottom of the peak/valley normals. I think I can pull close to double off this one on a nice swing, I’ll be watching here to see what it does

Johnboy

WKR
I wish I would have seen the CJJD dip. 1.28 would’ve been a nice entry
I've been in on CJJD for about 2 weeks at 1.56. It was hovering around 1.90 for most of last week until the delayed ER. Looks like the new ER date is speculated (is this not required to be a definitive date?) to be next Monday, 7/6. I think I'll try to unload this week if it bumps green for me.

EastMT

WKR
I've been in on CJJD for about 2 weeks at 1.56. It was hovering around 1.90 for most of last week until the delayed ER. Looks like the new ER date is speculated (is this not required to be a definitive date?) to be next Monday, 7/6. I think I'll try to unload this week if it bumps green for me.

I see earnings delayed every so often, not set in stone. Hopefully it gets a decent bounce for you as the news settles, people jump on the lowest price in awhile