The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
Those that are watching IMUX, did anyone buy that dip? I’m not in but watching.

Edit: looking at their financials I’m a bit worried about a new stock offering at any time. I’m probably wrong but you have to watch Pharm for that

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
Rumors of ACB/APHA merger if any of you care about weedstocks lol

Two shitshows put together make a turd sandwich but who knows.

I like Norwegian Cruise Lines (NCLH) as they have enough money to operate for 18 months without any income. They were up to $27 a few weeks ago, and I bought in at 10.20 a share. I also like energy transfer (ET) they have done quite well for me and dividends are good. Few others are Wynn resorts and MGM resorts. Las Vegas will always produce so at some point these two will get some great returns as well. Just my .02 cents!!!

EastMT

WKR
I’m still buying/banking TGI. My broker believes they’ll be back to $20 once Covid is done. 8.5ish now.

I studied up on TGI today, was planning on buying in the 8’s and jumped too fast before I bought. I’ll wait for a dip back or just have to pass, no chasing for me, been caught with my pants down too many times ha!

wayoh22

WKR
What are your thoughts on FMCI? Some of the boards say it could go over $100

Had a friend of a friend tell me to get in on that when it was around $13-$14 a few weeks back before it jumped. Would love to see who’s saying it’s going to go over $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieNqvrs

Lil-Rokslider
Had a friend of a friend tell me to get in on that when it was around $13-$14 a few weeks back before it jumped. Would love to see who’s saying it’s going to go over $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a believer. I have a pile of warrants I bought on the announcement day panic for 2.25, also holding a good amount of commons from $13 on my long term account. I think it will be a good long term play. Tattoo Chef is an Established brand in WMT COST etc with a great revenue stream. I’m holding through merger and see what transpires. Hoping for NKLA type run to $100+ on commons. Would love to add under $14. Doubt we get that again.

Johnboy

WKR
Any thoughts on CLSK? There's speculation that they've landed a deal with Walmart, and any PR confirming it will cause it to jump.

EastMT

WKR
Any thoughts on CLSK? There's speculation that they've landed a deal with Walmart, and any PR confirming it will cause it to jump.

So If you haven’t noticed, stocks seem to run in tandem. One electric car company jumps big, they all do. Today SOLO, CLSK, NKLA, NIO etc rum together. The smaller ones usually have high volatility % changes, that’s why I like them. It rotates through hot sectors, one day retail, next oil, next pharm, 3D printing, etc etc. if the rest keep running, it probably will too.

As far as deals, it’s hard to tell the BS from the real until it’s released, could go either way like ER.

Johnboy

WKR
So If you haven’t noticed, stocks seem to run in tandem. One electric car company jumps big, they all do. Today SOLO, CLSK, NKLA, NIO etc rum together. The smaller ones usually have high volatility % changes, that’s why I like them. It rotates through hot sectors, one day retail, next oil, next pharm, 3D printing, etc etc. if the rest keep running, it probably will too.

As far as deals, it’s hard to tell the BS from the real until it’s released, could go either way like ER.
Is this what's described as a "sympathy play"?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yes, I’m not sure why but it seems like the people that missed one rocket immediately run to another. Never fails, someone says watch X for sympathy and it rises too
But it's only in the same sector correct?

For example if pharma skyrockets, its very unlikely it will cause the energy sector to skyrocket as well. Right?

I'm still new to this and been following the thread and I've been learning as i go. But I learned the hard way Coop, if I miss the jump I got to learn to let it go and watch the dips.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk