The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Old_Navy

Lil-Rokslider
Woke up to a bit of a scare, My IWP
position had taken a 67,00.00 loss
since friday! My Broker just got back to me. IWP had done a 2 for 1 Split
over the weekend. price went down but now I have twice as many shares.
It would have been better for my blood Pressure if I'd had a heads up.
In 24 to 48 hrs. all the numbers should catch up.

Okhotnik

WKR
Woke up to a bit of a scare, My IWP
position had taken a 67,00.00 loss
since friday! My Broker just got back to me. IWP had done a 2 for 1 Split
over the weekend. price went down but now I have twice as many shares.
It would have been better for my blood Pressure if I'd had a heads up.
In 24 to 48 hrs. all the numbers should catch up.
been there before lol

Okhotnik

WKR
Can I ask, how much do you think you'll pick up? Price target buy/sell? I haven't done DD on NKLA, but it looks like a chitload of bad press and issues, if the co. still has merit, it could be a steal at these prices. This was $75 in June and $18 today.
Thoughts?
Im still researching. Ton of bad news obviously, but think it has a possibility of recovering.

wildcat33

WKR
Vote on Thursday to see if Pfizer vaccine is FDA approved

Lets hope so. Took my licks on some pot stocks that Id been holding for a year. 50% loss on MJ and 85% loss of TGODF put it all on PFE hope to make some it back!

I sold TSNP this morning for a 100+% gain. Looking at my past sales, it’s sure to run another 3-400% up now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently holding tsnp now and I’m closing in on 100% gains. I think my average share price was .16

NDGuy

WKR
Took my licks on some pot stocks that Id been holding for a year. 50% loss on MJ and 85% loss of TGODF put it all on PFE hope to make some it back!
I got murdered on Canntrust, MPX/Ianthus, early Aphria, and Organigram.

Big winners with Canopy, present Aphria, Green Thumb Industries, Trulieve, and Curaleaf.

Okhotnik

WKR
Anyone buying gold or silver miners?
I picked up some AGI in October. I’m still down about 2 per cent as of today. I should have sold during the bump. Did not time that right. Lol But up decent the past week and probably in the green by end of week. . I think not a bad idea to have some commodities in your profile.

Same here, R/S usually bodes poorly. Not always, though; FET did well with R/S.

And *B O O M*...for those following GTE ....up 30% AH, c'mon, let's GTE'r done!

Just curious, what’s your target sell price for GTE? I’ve been sitting on it for a while at an average price of .3747 and taking some profits is tempting me pretty strong for first thing tomorrow if it doesn’t crash.

Broomd

WKR
Just curious, what’s your target sell price for GTE? I’ve been sitting on it for a while at an average price of .3747 and taking some profits is tempting me pretty strong for first thing tomorrow if it doesn’t crash.

Well, it's damn tempting to take some profits. My average is about the same as yours. 20K shares.

I would really like to hit at least .87, that's $10K profit...I'll try and hold until then. If it looks like it would really run, I'd hold to $1.37. Might all be wishful thinking, it might head south again. I have time. :)

Last edited: