The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Jbenson

Lil-Rokslider
Is OEG a buy?? They announced a 35 million dollar registered direct offering, but I dont know if that's good or bad for stock price 🤣 I dont need any more bags to carry..

BBob

WKR
Day trade time windows:
9:45-9:55 EST
10:55-1:40 EST
Not to be taken as an absolute but statistically windows for action.

I picked up 2300 shares of CCIV over the last 2 days. If rumor pans out theres huge upside. If not, the floor is 10 bucks and it will likely announce a different decent target in the future. Best risk/reward I've seen in the past yr.
Picked up a healthy chunk this morning. Yesterday, CCIV CEO interviewer said he couldn't discuss a merger with Lucid. If the rumor was untrue, they probably would have said so.

Moon, baby!

Broomd

WKR
Yep. That one dropped quick in spite of opening higher this morning. Managed to get it sold at $1.82 before it fell off the cliff. Squeaked out 33% on it. Maybe buy it again if it drops far enough.
Yep, was up almost 400% on that drop right at $4k profit, SEC actually halted trading. It's slowly coming back up.

This all has me rethinking the long-term game with these penny stocks. Can see some of them going on to big things, but the MM's and RHer's are a real pita for that goal.

I'll be setting more sell orders and saying screw the long term, it just isn't worth all the game playing.
Gonna sell the penny stocks that hit the $3k profit mark going forward, I'll worry about re-investing later.

elkyinzer

WKR
Anyone doing TLSS? Seems to be doing a big hype run, I keep seeing it mentioned on Reddit penny stocks. I thought about it but just couldn't pull the trigger. I did some DD and their balance sheet is absolute garbage. Seems to me a lot of pennies break out just on hype alone, people buying that have absolutely no clue how valuation works.