The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Will be looking at QS, and VIH tomorrow. While also looking a POWW and Hexo and wishing I had bought when I thought it Was pricey!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
If AMMO (POWW) dips back into the 6’s tomorrow, I may look to jump back in and ride it up some more.

Natural gas prices will be playing catchup for a while State side.

TL;DR
- polar vortex split
- Europe and Asia cold
- U. S. East coast going to be cold
- price spike in foreign markets
- price rise in U. S. anticipated into October
- buy natgas stocks, get moneys

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah me too. I bailed early but still made decent amount. I'm just waiting for it to drop back down and hopefully time it better on the next bounce.
i exercised a call contract with a strike of $2.50 yesterday, so that was a nice jump (made more on the exercise than i would have just selling the contract) sold this morning @ $7.80. Now i gotta figure out what to jump into now

Rizzy

WKR
FCEL is getting beat up today, I‘m thinking this is a buy opportunity. All stocks are overvalued in this market. I JP Morgan is just creating a buy opportunity for themselves with their article. Thoughts?

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
FCEL is getting beat up today, I‘m thinking this is a buy opportunity. All stocks are overvalued in this market. I JP Morgan is just creating a buy opportunity for themselves with their article. Thoughts?
I just bought a put contract...should pan out nicely if FCEL keeps tanking...

When QS actually has a product I will start paying attention to it, I've read a bit about it and think it will continue to drop. HEXO has been great for me, I believe it still has room to run and hope to see it hit $10 before I trim down some on it. Space stocks sure shot up with ARK's announcement for an ETF, glad I own a few of them!

I keep thinking Poww is already ran up too high, then it laughs at me
After selling early yesterday for a nice gain, I bought back in today in the low 6’s. But only half of the position I sold off yesterday. I’m hoping Biden spews out some anti-gun nonsense today and it’ll give it a lil push, maybe up to the $8 mark or more.

Okhotnik

WKR

TL;DR
- polar vortex split
- Europe and Asia cold
I've been watching nat gas for the past 4 months, I have some ung but not performing good. Thought it would eventually take off with winter but winter has been mild thus far . who knows?

Last edited:

EastMT

WKR
After selling early yesterday for a nice gain, I bought back in today in the low 6’s. But only half of the position I sold off yesterday. I’m hoping Biden spews out some anti-gun nonsense today and it’ll give it a lil push, maybe up to the $8 mark or more.

I was planning the same, it hit $6 as I was driving, didn’t get in. Nice rebound already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okhotnik

WKR
NKLA is finally coming up from the drop to 13 a few weeks ago. Wish I had bought more shares. I have an order in for more Fcel if drops below 16. Have done really well with ABML recently. NIO keeps dropping and might pick up again in the next week. Bought a 1000 shares of Sm this morning on the low again. Its seems to be a good safe stock for a quick 10 to 15 per cent flip.

Picked up a bunch more of GUSH beginning of last Nov when it dropped to 20 and it is finally hitting its stride the past few weeks.

Really happy with PayPal for a long term. Pick up more shares when it drops in the 220's

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
Anyone dabbling in potstock remember TLRY and APHA are merging and APHA converts to .8 TLRY shares. So if TLRY keeps climbing watch APHA closely. Can make money just on the merger.

Broomd

WKR

TL;DR
- polar vortex split
- Europe and Asia cold
Yep, much of China has been subzero this Winter, brutal there.

Most of the Permian stocks we banter here are also into natural gas, hang on boys!

Last edited: