The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

22lr

WKR
NKLA is finally coming up from the drop to 13 a few weeks ago. Wish I had bought more shares. I have an order in for more Fcel if drops below 16. Have done really well with ABML recently. NIO keeps dropping and might pick up again in the next week. Bought a 1000 shares of Sm this morning on the low again. Its seems to be a good safe stock for a quick 10 to 15 per cent flip.

Picked up a bunch more of GUSH beginning of last Nov when it dropped to 20 and it is finally hitting its stride the past few weeks.

Really happy with PayPal for a long term. Pick up more shares when it drops in the 220's

Here I was caught up in doom and gloom and set my buys at $10 a share... I bought a few in the $16 range and sold at $18... lol. They should have some positive news this year bit not sure ill buy back in or not.

BBob

WKR
Yikes. So are we suppose to split our bet between the two??
No idea at this point. The rumor mill the last few days gave the edge to CCIV over SOAC but who knows. CCIV conference this afternoon @ 3:30. Watch for potential news.

Edit: SOAC bumped $1 and consolidating for now, didn't go nuts like CCIV so rumor edge to CCIV???

Okhotnik

WKR
just sold my LPI for 43 per cent gain. Holding on to that for few months.Tempting hold. Have to tell myself not to get greedy. Burned before trying to squeak out a few more dollars.

Okhotnik

WKR
cydvf a buy at 1.05? sure dropped a lot the past few days. I bought 1000 shares at 1.25 on drop. Thinking g of adding

Broomd

WKR
cydvf a buy at 1.05? sure dropped a lot the past few days. I bought 1000 shares at 1.25 on drop. Thinking g of adding
Yeah, I hear ya. Dunno honestly.
I bought a 1K shares @ 1.06 at close today....gonna spike my .58 average. Holding 4K now.

Anyone have any thoughts/feelings on CTRM (Castor Maritime)?
I bought in after the offering a few days ago. Its been nice, but I think .40 is maybe the top for a bit since its sideways for now. I will probably buy a dip again.
I can't remember where, but I think there is news that they are adding some ships to the fleet.

Tlss has been a wonderful thing. I loaded up at .02. fully out yesterday. It will continue to swing between .04-.10 if it keeps peoples attention. I will be participating.

Forest522

FNG
Good stuff everyone, been reading these and reflecting on a lot of things. What I do appreciate here is the candor. I am no expert in these things, its good to have people to hash it all out with!

Anyone dabbling in potstock remember TLRY and APHA are merging and APHA converts to .8 TLRY shares. So if TLRY keeps climbing watch APHA closely. Can make money just on the merger.
I sold Aphria today for 30%. I'm sure it will run hard now for everyone else!

GIK had a nice spike today. Waiting for a drop to buy a long hold. Lightning will make some really nice EV buses. I think sleppy joe is gonna push incentives hard for this sector