The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

22lr

WKR
Yall can blame me for CCIV... I got back in at like $25 but then some article came out saying the merger was delayed... and she tanked. But still no actual official news... this was the dip i thought was gonna happen but when the pre-market took off I figured I was safe to jump back in on the high... so much for that...

I'll just hold for the longer term now...

Johnboy

WKR
Any of you's guys watching TRIT? Interesting sequence of events the past week or so. I'm in with 250 shares at 7.85. Short-squeeze coming.

Jason__G

FNG
Bought a few hundred worth of OZSC 6 months ago after digging into the company and how they were coping with the pandemic. At the time, they were surgical, transitioning to energy. I liked what they were doing relating to purchases and mergers. Now waiting for the drop.... Same for my similar stake in TPTW.

BBob

WKR
Yall can blame me for CCIV... I got back in at like $25 but then some article came out saying the merger was delayed... and she tanked. But still no actual official news... this was the dip i thought was gonna happen but when the pre-market took off I figured I was safe to jump back in on the high... so much for that...

That dip was across the board. Check SPY or about anything else, big $$ making dip. Not so sure it was CCIV in of itself but a reaction to the market in general this morning.

I've been in too. I will probably hold for a while and see what happens, unless it dops 10-15% then I may cut it loose.

BBob

WKR

Pretty decent volume node sitting at 24.5-24.8 so you're likely not alone around that level. At today's bottom it quickly bounced right off the volume point of control @ 18. We'll all be okay until they announce CCIV doesn't get Lucid 😂

Gotta love it when you are within months of a stock becoming a long term gain vs. a short term gain. It's like you really want to just take your profits and run but you know that if you can hold out until that 1 year mark, you will essentially make another 10-15%.

Riplip

WKR
GME/BB stuff is insane, I don't usually trade but couldn't resist. Got into BB a few weeks back around 8, dumped most of it this morning at 20 (so I am sure it will go to 50).

Have been moving back into FANG names over last several months or so, got a very nice bump on NFLX earnings last week and think this will continue with FB, GOOG and AMZN as they report in the next few weeks. Also bullish on some of the China/Asian stocks, and have added on weakness - BABA, SE and KC (which had a nice breakout last week).