The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Johnboy

WKR
Just like that, my profits from Friday and Monday, erased...
I can only look at it in my peripheral. I keep watching most of them barcoding so regularly, if I had the scrote to repeatedly play the peaks and valleys, I could be sitting on dozens if not hundreds of dollars by now.

go_deep

WKR
I'm somewhat green here, but can someone humor me with an explanation on what in the heck happened with GME???
What we're some of the markers, or news that should have been ques that it was going to blow up, or was it just a fluke?

Hoot

WKR
I can only look at it in my peripheral. I keep watching most of them barcoding so regularly, if I had the scrote to repeatedly play the peaks and valleys, I could be sitting on dozens if not hundreds of dollars by now.
me too, I look at these COUV, ABML, gamestop, etc that you guys are talking about on here, I admire you guys for sure, and I truly hope you all make millions! I don't have the sack to buy like you guys do, nor the inclination to learn and research like some of you, so kudos.

I buy index funds only, and I never sell, re-balance once per year, maybe an additional time like march 2020. The rest of my cash goes into buying real estate.

FTOC rumored to merge with Payoneer per Gillian Tan at Bloomberg. She has a good track record of predisclosue scoops.

Payoneer is b2b payment processing, especially international. AirBnB uses it for non domestic host payments.

Ebay China is dropping PayPal in March for Payoneer.

Bought the dip this morning at $11.55, put in a sell order for 60% of the shares at $20.

Broomd

WKR
FTOC rumored to merge with Payoneer per Gillian Tan at Bloomberg. She has a good track record of predisclosue scoops.

Payoneer is b2b payment processing, especially international. AirBnB uses it for non domestic host payments.

Ebay China is dropping PayPal in March for Payoneer.

Bought the dip this morning at $11.55, put in a sell order for 60% of the shares at $20.
What's the nomenclature? I can't even find it...

Okay...figured it out....I see where you're going now.

Last edited: