The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

ABML just had a good spike. Not sure what the catalyst was, but something flipped it today. Sold off some TSNP today, I got boring and put a good chunk into a mutual fund and also bought some more into an ARK etf. Low and behold, I got back into CDEV today for about the 20th time. haha.

elkyinzer

WKR
About to hit 3x on HCMC. Not sure whether I should hold. Leaning toward take the money and run.

Seeing the WSB tards saying $1 is possible (it's not with 84 billion shares out, but 5 or 10 cents would be a really nice chunk of change on my 1 mil shares). Get enough of them going with the bots and they can self-fulfill their prophecies as we've seen.

On the other hand I've done more DD on this company and I'm still not convinced the lawsuit is anything more than P&D noise. I'm hearing crazy claims that patent win could be in the billions with B. That's insane, for a device as simple as a vape pen? An eighth grader with a soldering gun and a trip to a hobby store can build a vape pen. Come on, that just doesn't pass the smell test. Patent claims of that size are on more unique and defensible property than a freaking vape pen. I'll proudly hodl penny VC plays, but P&D's I'm getting in and out.

Last edited:

Badseed

WKR
About to hit 3x on HCMC. Not sure whether I should hold. Leaning toward take the money and run.

Seeing the WSB tards saying $1 is possible (it's not with 84 billion shares out, but 5 or 10 cents would be a really nice chunk of change on my 1 mil shares). Get enough of them going with the bots and they can self-fulfill their prophecies as we've seen.

On the other hand I've done more DD on this company and I'm still not convinced the lawsuit is anything more than P&D noise. I'm hearing crazy claims that patent win could be in the billions with B. That's insane, for a device as simple as a vape pen? An eighth grader with a soldering gun and a trip to a hobby store can build a vape pen. Come on, that just doesn't pass the smell test. Patent claims of that size are on more unique and defensible property than a freaking vape pen. I'll proudly hodl penny VC plays, but P&D's I'm getting in and out.

I was in your shoes. Made 300% over the last week or so and cashed in this morning. Its still climbing so who knows what could happen but Im happy with my earnings so it doesn’t really matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Got out of TRTC in time. Hit 90%, sold @ 80%.........solid drop after that.....whew.
Im in on this one for the long haul. At least until after June 2021 when they option their hydrofarm shares. 20K shares at .14 cents; hope to get to $2 plus. one would think at least $1.50 after their financials are released for Q4.

CorbLand

WKR

I am in the same boat as you. Had 2 million shares at .0001. Sold at .0004. Bought 180,000 shares at an average of .00175. Sold 100,000 yesterday at .0045. Still have 80,000 and dont know what to do with them. Its hard sitting on them at 650% increase but had I held my orginal, I would have turned 200 bucks into 13000.

So hard, because I could see HCMC turning and dropping faster than its gone up.

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t know if any one has said this but ammo bought gunbroker and it has ran nicely today
POWW has been a solid performer for me. Flipped it a month or so ago for a solid 100%, bought it back as well as a couple of calls when it dipped down in the $5 range, i am now almost 100% gain again on both the shares and the calls. Will hold until after earnings to decide whether to sell my options or exercise them...this gunbroker thing is a good shot in the arm for sure!

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
Sold SNDL at $3.05 just before it really dove. It was a small position but +200% is +200%.

That helps make up for my OLB fubar. Note to self...set a stop loss.

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
Sold SNDL at $3.05 just before it really dove. It was a small position but +200% is +200%.

That helps make up for my OLB fubar. Note to self...set a stop loss.
I got greedy, I was up early to just watch it drop 😅...Its a small position but I'm still learning. I need better exit strategies

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
I got greedy, I was up early to just watch it drop 😅...Its a small position but I'm still learning. I need better exit strategies
I hear ya. That was me and OLB. Got in early, shot up premarket, took off like hell at open and then halted. Crashed through the floor when it opened back up. Stupidity costs money.

elkyinzer

WKR
ENZC on a dip today currently at $.62 (dips more useful to know than the runs).

Took a decent size for me 5k position at $.50. Had a limit sell 1/2 at .99 and it never quite ran there. I'm fine with that.

It was a quick trigger play on an upswing based on some quality-appearing DD I saw on reddit. Biotech company working on a cure for HIV with potential Covid use. I usually stay away from medtech/pharma as I don't understand all the science/randomness of approval shit, but this one got me to bite. Only $70 million market cap looks nice for the upside on a rising penny.