The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

jlh42581

WKR
I am deep in recovery plays, people are going to go bat shit crazy with freedom and spend spend spend

Conroy

WKR
I will be watching the stocks under $1 when the stimulus checks come out. I wouldn't be surprised to see people buying into those again with some or all of their $1400 checks. Just a few weeks ago, they ran up every stock under a buck. That could bode well for stocks like GTE

Wonder if PGAS will have a dip in the a.m.
I’ve been in it for a month or so now, and yeah, if she’s normal she’ll sell off in the morning, maybe dip into .13-.15, then hopefully will pop back up again. We’ll see. Today was the. Highest volume day I’ve seen yet. I didn’t sell and actually added more this morning at .11 or so, which turned out to be a good move. Lots of profit taking, but I’m looking to make 200-300% not 30-40% or whatever I could have sold at, so I held.

go_deep

WKR
I’ve been in it for a month or so now, and yeah, if she’s normal she’ll sell off in the morning, maybe dip into .13-.15, then hopefully will pop back up again. We’ll see. Today was the. Highest volume day I’ve seen yet. I didn’t sell and actually added more this morning at .11 or so, which turned out to be a good move. Lots of profit taking, but I’m looking to make 200-300% not 30-40% or whatever I could have sold at, so I held.
I got in @ .10, thinking of hits .12ish I'm going to buy more.

EastMT

WKR
So the things I’m reading think a slow day tomorrow as the daily SPY volume is slowing down, could dip a bit. Then on to new highs next week. $405 area start watching for signs of a pullback like a hawk, I agree with Bob, end of March more likely.

There were some BIG spy puts bought today. April 16th 300-320’s, a bunch. I picked up a couple cheap puts myself as a hedge against a real bad pullback. Other wise today was a good day, good week.

f6d9bc1d315ed25f20ebf20ae01e6460.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
It probably will. I sold mine today and just plan to buy more when it gets back down. It was at .11 this morning and I wouldnt be surprised if it ends up back close to that.
Yeah, I'll be watching for a dip as well, my last buy was .149....that isn't what I put into my order of .119. but it's what TDA changed it to. Really aggravating.
Gotta watch when I confirm my buys now because the program WILL CHANGE my buys at the last second to 'the ask' without my consent.

At least I'll be trading with some house money with PGAS.

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
So I got a 10 k bonus today and looking to double it. I already have GTE, PGAS, CDEV and a few pot stocks. Any other suggestions I could double up on in 3 months? As always learning everyday; thanks to all the tips as up 300 percent on the year! Started doing this jus to pay for all my tags and app fees; now doing it to help pay towards other hobbies

ncstewart

WKR
What are y’all looking at target for gte?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Broomd

WKR
It could dip it.
The reality is that we're invested in a company not a name. But many of us were pretty psyched to see that ticker.
It could dip on this, anybody's guess.

BBob

WKR
10 yr T-Note back up. SPY gapped down and bounced off key level but still going to open lower than yesterdays close. Lets see where they take us.

WRO

WKR
Bought a 315 QQQ put yesterday and sold it for 239% gain this morning. Always worth a shot on successive green days to buy a cheap put for fridays..

BBob

WKR
SPY has been showing a recent trend in day trade opportunities (dip buys in general) between 8-8:30. It's not typical but something that has shown up with the recent volatility. Not everything will follow SPY but keep that window in mind for your trades at least for now.

22lr

WKR
Huge orders hitting at Boeing. Just announced a sale of 24 Max's worth $3b, and appears a order for more Max's from Southwest is imminent. Ill sell on news from Southwest order as it appears overbought right now. Probably won't dip huge, but should pull back a little after the dust settles.