The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Pflum

FNG
Anybody buying any more POWW? Guess there is plans for an offering, dropped the price pretty low today. Seems like a pretty good longer term play to me.

BBob

WKR
@coop22250 Spot on with the lower volume call today.

SPY current wave up looks to be ramping faster than expected. At current trajectory I'm giving it roughly 2 weeks to the top of the wave instead of 2-3. It could slow and rollover a bit but as always, it's subject to change ;)

Broomd

WKR
Nice to see some of these stale OTCs getting some attention today. Hard to believe it's been about 3-4 weeks since we've seen anything positive. It's been a drought.

As stimi circulates these should see more movement. People like to trade penny stocks.

Last edited:

UpNorth89

Lil-Rokslider
Nice to see some of these stale OTCs getting some attention today. Hard to believe it's been about 3-4 weeks since we've seen anything positive. It's been a drought.

As stimi circulates these these should see more movement. People like to trade penny stocks.
I hope so. Other than a few positive days it's been a slow bleed on OTCs just about every day. Hopefully they get up to where they were a few weeks ago at least. AABB finally took off some at the end of the day...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Baddog

WKR
I know some of you guys were big on humbl, haven’t paid attention to it for a bit. Still positive on it?

Broomd

WKR
I hope so. Other than a few positive days it's been a slow bleed on OTCs just about every day. Hopefully they get up to where they were a few weeks ago at least. AABB finally took off some at the end of the day...

I know, but there are some creaks of movement. Keep the faith, hopefully we'll al be rewarded.

It's ironic, several of these OTC stocks could make any one of us a millionaire, but it's knowing which one to load up, and having the willingness to HOLD.
Most of us don't have that kind of patience.

22lr

WKR
I know some of you guys were big on humbl, haven’t paid attention to it for a bit. Still positive on it?
I'm still positive. Will probably sell another slice on the next round of good news but we will see. I like the long term odds and business but I exposed a little too much and would like to dial back a hair.

Honestly, they kinda screwed the pooch. Should have released the app, let it wait a few weeks then if a reverse split was needed, do it then. We almost hit $2 before the split and now we dang near could hit it post split... I like the long play still, but ya, I just exposed myself a little too much.

EastMT

WKR
3bd72b6a9e1d9814b6a67e0aa419d0b5.jpg

Went down the local fortune teller last night, see how things are gonna go

2dd1396305ea48c87fc672c3a4a2c5ff.jpg

So on here you can see how as the volume gets real low we are nearing the top for a reversal. We are still fairly high so another week of low volume should put us up in the $400 area. If volume starts increasing there then defensive positions again on my end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRO

WKR
GTE haven’t looked at financials, only the chart. Pulled back from 1.20 into 80’s. Wanting to ride to at least $1.
Gte moves way to slow for me, too much free float. Ped, ipdi, mxc will get you gains much faster in the space.

Harveli

FNG
What is your thoughts on WKHS it seams a bargain at less than $17 It’s down over 50% this month because of USPS going with Oshkosh but it seams like the government is doing everything they can to reverse the decision
We all know the government does what they want so it should be a given that at least some of the new trucks contract will be given to WKHS and the stock price will rise again

WRO

WKR
I have a very bearish view of EV as far as a long term holding position goes. 90% of the new ones will most likely fail, they have neither the manufacturing or support network to compete with actual automakers.. tsla is the only one with the potential to actually succeed longterm..

Broomd

WKR
I have a very bearish view of EV as far as a long term holding position goes. 90% of the new ones will most likely fail, they have neither the manufacturing or support network to compete with actual automakers.. tsla is the only one with the potential to actually succeed longterm..

I agree with that assessment; where I'm more bullish is the actual commodities involved, carbon ion, lithium ion, rare earths, etc.
Volvo is going to be completely EV by 2025. Think about that: in three years one won't be able to buy an internal combustion-powered Volvo. We'll soon see Audi follow suit, BMW, Benz, etc. These manufacturers have to source these raw materials from somewhere, and Nevada is as good a bet as any. Those car manufacturers near term offerings don't factor in the lithium or carbon ion-powered human-transporting 'drones' we'll see in the next ten-twenty years. EV is the future whether we like it or not. Personally I think the tech is simply awesome. Quiet, clean, efficient in most cases.
Some of these small commodity lithium companies will be household names five-ten years from now and their stocks could be $50-200 a share. Right now they are trading in the fractions of a cent/cents in some cases.
Spread $10-20K across the very best penny EV/lithium stocks for a five year investment and hang on for that million+. It's a real possibility.

Last edited:
I agree with that assessment; where I'm more bullish is the actual commodities involved, carbon ion, lithium ion, rare earths, etc.
Volvo is going to be completely EV by 2025. Think about that: in three years one won't be able to buy an internal combustion-powered Volvo. We'll soon see Audi follow suit, BMW, Benz, etc. These manufacturers have to source these raw materials from somewhere, and Nevada is as good a bet as any. Those car manufacturers near term offerings don't factor in the lithium or carbon ion-powered human-transporting 'drones' we'll see in the next ten-twenty years. EV is the future whether we like it or not. Personally I think the tech is simply awesome. Quiet, clean, efficient in most cases.
Some of these small commodity lithium companies will be household names five-ten years from now and their stocks could be $50-200 a share. Right now they are trading in the fractions of a cent/cents in some cases.
Spread $10-20K across the very best penny EV/lithium stocks for a five year investment and hang on for that million+. It's a real possibility.
The Thacker Pass mine will be underway shortly. Makes you wonder what companies will do well outside of LAC. Don't think the homebuilders in Winnemucca are publicly traded...

WRO

WKR
Keep in mind that lithium is very common actually, the value is in graphite, nickel, and lead.

There are a lot of microchips in vehicles, especially EVs. Are you adding any of those for your EV component play?

BBob

WKR
SPY quad week with dividend plays on Friday. Statistically we'll see a jump in volume Friday and a selloff at open.

WRO

WKR
There are a lot of microchips in vehicles, especially EVs. Are you adding any of those for your EV component play?
Unfortunately or fortunately for those in the right position, Chip makers are in for a rough go just based on their association with the Nasdaq.

Nasdaq is due for another bigger correction. Bond rate news is holding the market pretty flat when it should be ripping today, the melt up will be slow and melt off will be fast..