The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
End of day profit taking smash! SPY like yesterday getting hit harder than QQQ or IWM. Small caps still running hardest.

SPY narrowly avoids closing with another doji star but still finishes weak. $$$ moving to IWM/Russell small caps?
QQQ rolling and poking at another ATH.
IWM is still making progress and gapped up above previous resistance at open. If it can clear $229 and hit the $230's it'll have an easier time for more.
DIA gapped up at open but was a loser.

Last edited:

BBob

WKR
My energy plays, including BORR, have a ways to go to be in the green. Today is a good start. Hope it keeps going.
Encouraging that BORR held on to most of those gains for the day at close. I was waiting for it to get hammered harder than it did. Hopefully signs of good things to come. I was green on all energy today but I too have some red overall. It'll come!

Last edited:

Poser

WKR
EV seems to be back in the rotation. NIO was loaded and ready and hit last week, now others like CCIV are starting to follow and hit again. Let's see how TESLA report this evening goes and the reaction tomorrow.

Yeah, My chargepoint and CVIV are the only EV stocks that didn’t turn a profit today, but they are close. PLTR finally hitting, too.

Poser

WKR
I bought some shipping stocks earlier this year and these have all performed very well:

DAC
SBLK
AMKBY
ZIM
NMM

I have a few others that I have watched, but been super happy with these purchases.

BBob

WKR
Bit of a pullback morning ahead of Fed meeting but energy is moving again. BORR being finicky and not wanting to join the crowd. HLX is having a bad day after earnings report.

Attachments

• SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_27_2021 AM.JPG
    SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_27_2021 AM.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 47

Okhotnik

WKR
My VLDR finally broke 16. been loading up on it the past month. Energy doing well again today. Bought in SM again when it dropped below 16. 5th time on this. Bought back into BORR again dropped at .92 and REI at 1.92.

BBob

WKR
IWM algo's eating up shares at $229, does it clear and get to sail ahead? :)

Not yet, typical mid morning shakedown.

Last edited:

Poser

WKR
Bought a tiny bit more Tesla on the dip this morning and a little bit of Volkswagen late year.

ETH going off today, maybe going to pass $2700.

I’m slightly red this morning, but going to break green any moment.

22lr

WKR
Fred Davis just "alerted" on SIML. Im in!

He is the only reason I keep StockTwits... lol

Broomd

WKR
Encouraging that BORR held on to most of those gains for the day at close. I was waiting for it to get hammered harder than it did. Hopefully signs of good things to come. I was green on all energy today but I too have some red overall. It'll come!
Appreciate your posts here, BBob.
O&G has played with us, but is coming back; and overall the profits are going to be sweet later this Summer/Fall.

It's been a long, strange journey, but we'll all be rewarded for our diamond hands. Hang in there!

Okhotnik

WKR
picked 2 k more shares of HLX when it dropped to $4. And some more SM when it dropped below $16. CDEv at $3.90. Back in on ctrm ( more risk) at .48 . Probably all shorter term for me.

Last edited:

BBob

WKR
My oil is showing ~4-7% gains on the day and most of them are 3 straight days of gains. Charts show we are on the move again in an uptrend and maybe we can crack out of bear control soon. Big players like XOM and MRO are following the same. Hopefully the trend continues in our favor and as @Broomd says much better days are likely to come :)

Attachments

• SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_28_2021 AM.JPG
    SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_28_2021 AM.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 41