The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Okhotnik

WKR

spur60

Lil-Rokslider
Skipped around this thread a little, didn't see it mentioned lately...

Who's been into MVIS? I got into it last spring at $0.86/share. Sold a big chunk Monday for $23/share during the wallstreetbets pump.
Announced their A-sample lidar unit is complete this morning & furnished additional specs. Earnings call after hours tomorrow.

BBob

WKR
Initial reaction to JPow positive. Russell/IMW cracks $229 again but will it move? SPY defies previous signals and pushes higher. Let's go!

Meh, didn't last. Right back to where we started. Profit taking pump.

SPY trying to defy but another really weak finish. QQQ not looking very good, it's waning. Again small cap holds out. Looking at micro-caps, they've been having a great run (profit wise).

Last edited:

Poser

WKR
ETH up well over $2700 today. Next time you see me, I’ll be sporting Swaros.

giphy.gif

BBob

WKR
Looking like a positive reaction to the news today and this evening. Futures are moving up (SPY, QQQ, DIA, IWM all following suit). If they don't get crushed overnight we just might gap up nicely tomorrow.

I wish I had got into stocks a year ago, I just sat on my savings. I've read a lot of this thread and find it fascinating. Keep it coming guys. I just started a few random stocks and cryptos but I'm slowly learning.

BBob

WKR
Majors nice gap up with expected profit taking at open, still in gains so far even with profit taking.

Oil continues to churn! GTE getting slammed again though.

Profit taking slam, wiped out the gap, Russell slammed hard. Lots of bag holders there after being held down for so long and wanting the $$$ back.

Attachments

• Oil Price 04_29_2021.JPG
    Oil Price 04_29_2021.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 47
  • SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_29_2021 AM.JPG
    SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_29_2021 AM.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I had high hopes for today, started up 1.5% but back to flat as of the moment. It's been a solid week, a nice change, and it would be nice to finish strong!