The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Added a couple more thousand shares of GTE at .45 a couple weeks ago. Still going to sit on it until 1.50+. Currently at .5644. eventually this bull will explode. as much as i dislike China they can buy O&G 24/7 and help these prices increase

Anyone else thinking of getting into Wonderfi? (OTC: WONDF)
Just listed 8/30.. Kevin O'Leary project. Seems very intriguing & lots of potential especially with the amount of exposure it will get from the media whore he is

Broomd

WKR
Added a couple more thousand shares of GTE at .45 a couple weeks ago. Still going to sit on it until 1.50+. Currently at .5644. eventually this bull will explode. as much as i dislike China they can buy O&G 24/7 and help these prices increase
Bucky from your lips to God's ears....

EastMT

WKR
I’m new to the penny rotations, so I’m gonna set an alert for May, to watch for the summer die down of penny land. Last year August killed me, this year switched up and did much better. I think small pennies are getting some traction now, the under $1 list has grown nicely. I’m ready for swing season to come back!

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
I put a significant amount into the ipof spac about 2 months ago and watched it bleed ever since. Sold some at a loss because I was really worried about warrants and where they were headed. End of last week it started moving green again based on some target rumors. May end up selling tomorrow morning if its green, and moving on from the spac investments.

Anyone else been waiting on a spac?

EastMT

WKR
So take this with your own DD. The same group that was mentioning AMC at $3 is now on CEI, it apparently has a new carbon sequestration patent. Think it could go fairly large from the $.50 when they brought it up. Currently up 80% from there, I’m looking to enter a dip to the $.60’s.

Another to look at is DATS, huge privacy app, probably end up bought out by a huge company. I think it’s at about $8, would like a pullback to $7ish, long swing for $20+

Poser

WKR
So take this with your own DD. The same group that was mentioning AMC at $3 is now on CEI, it apparently has a new carbon sequestration patent. Think it could go fairly large from the $.50 when they brought it up. Currently up 80% from there, I’m looking to enter a dip to the $.60’s.

Another to look at is DATS, huge privacy app, probably end up bought out by a huge company. I think it’s at about $8, would like a pullback to $7ish, long swing for $20+

I’ll play. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlh42581

WKR
Crypto is screaming today. Word on the street is Bitcoin should see a bump this week but who knows for sure.

Equities have me laying in the cave. I don't trust how the market acts enough to be hardcore right now. I fear a major change coming with inflation and possibly a housing correction. My kid has mandatory mask mandate again starting tomorrow.

EastMT

WKR
CEI not dipping, I’m not chasing. Pullback or no entry for me. Better to watch one run off than to buy and watch it dip. .75 looks like new support, will watch closely if it nears there, but not looking good. I’ll wait a few days if needed

Poser

WKR

$7.05 for DATS if anyone else is playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnboy

WKR
Thanks, Elon. :rolleyes:

The billionaire entrepreneur said: “We are concerned about rapidly increasing use of fossil fuel for Bitcoin mining and transactions, especially coal, which has the worst emissions of any fuel.”
Musk reaffirmed his belief that cryptocurrency has a “promising future” but that it “cannot come at great cost to the environment”, in his Twitter post.