The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Poser

WKR
I sure hope you're right. ETH is my largest crypto holding.

Had to edit some auto corrects, but yeah, BTC may be the “digital gold”, but the future of Cryptos as it relates to making purchases lies with ETH. Also, look at the recent volume flowing out of BTC and the volume flowing into ETH. I won’t be selling my BTC, but I’m only buying ETH going forward.

EastMT

WKR
Well I added a little CEI there in the 88’s, didn’t go large, left plenty of room for adds. Up 10%, really hoping for a dip to the 60’s, but .75 looks like pretty solid support.

I added some DATS at $7, I was 5 min late checking to catch the $6.50’s. A lot of stuff under $.60-70 was getting hits, really hoping penny mania takes off again and we run out of $1 stocks haha. Last time I think we had 3 left, GTE, GSV, forget the other.

Poser

WKR
Used some SBLK dividend money to buy some of the CEI mentioned above this morning. 5 minutes later, it blew up. Up 50% now.

In other news, my shipping stocks that have ballooned so well (including SBLK mentioned above, but also DAC, AMBKY, and ZIM ) may take a dip with news of yet another Suez canal blockage. Seriously? How can these ships with all of the crazy technology they have, not maintain a straight line in a canal?

conley417

Lil-Rokslider
COOK has been interesting to watch. Just picked some up at 21.82 after buying it and selling it a few times

EastMT

WKR
I missed out as well, was considering at .92

It never did dip where I wanted so I added quite a bit at .88, rode it to 1.55, sold most. Added back large at 1.33 rode it to 1.75 today. Sold most again. They are expecting $3-5 on CEI at some point but I’m not afraid to cash a lot out at 50-75%, ride some profits for a lotto

cb122

FNG
Thoughts on a 3 fund portfolio for custodial brokerage accounts?
At surface level, for a child, I wouldn’t worry about bonds or international at this point in their life. Buy a Total US Market (VTSAX) or similar fund/etf and stick with that. Have you researched bogleheads.org yet? If not, I’d research this question there for more of a deep dive into the topic.