The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Will be interesting to see if we pull out of this tomorrow or if it stays red through Friday. This whole addressing inflation is going to cause some pain, I’m afraid, especially in the tech stock sector.

I agree, going to be bumpy I’m afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Ended all red myself. We all know that a correction has to and will come. It’s not going to be fun when it does.

Yes it’s going to be a rough ride. Kinda nervous now. Todays my last day on the fire dept. I was able to put my all of my built up leave time into my 457 vs getting taxed at 30 something %. In the long run I’m sure it’ll work out for the better

Z Barebow

Lil-Rokslider
Who else is in on Ford? That stock sit dead, going joes here for months and not it’s poppin’ off.
I finally hopped into stock yesterday.. (First time not with Ed Jones) And it was F. Maybe not the best day to hop in, but I rx'd a bonus last year and it screamed BUY STOCK!

BBob

WKR
SPY tagged 42 EMA, will it bounce? It uses the 42 EMA often for support so lets see if bulls will hold it. Daily candle was indecisive so....we wait :)

Broomd

WKR
Some perspective...

Cathy Woods of ARKK said last Spring that oil was done, wouldn't see $77 brl. Today it hovered around 80, as it has in the past few months.
Here's her ARKK fund's year-long chart....down almost 100% during a historic bull run in that time frame.
Many of us here are up 200...300%+. Congrats, guys; you kicked a 'famous' fund manager's ass.
Trust your plan!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_213a.jpg

NDGuy

WKR
Some perspective...

Cathy Woods of ARKK said last Spring that oil was done, wouldn't see $77 brl. Today it hovered around 80, as it has in the past few months.
Here's her ARKK fund's year-long chart....down almost 100% during a historic bull run in that time frame.
Many of us here are up 200...300%+. Congrats, guys; you kicked a 'famous' fund manager's ass.
Trust your plan!

View attachment 364893

Which reminds me ARKK is a great time to buy right now lol

To be fair, that fund returned 152% in 2020 and for 3 years is still showing an almost 40% return. She might have gotten oil wrong but she has made a lot of seasoned value investors look pretty bad.

Broomd

WKR
To be fair, that fund returned 152% in 2020 and for 3 years is still showing an almost 40% return. She might have gotten oil wrong but she has made a lot of seasoned value investors look pretty bad.
I get that, MN.
But a year is a long time, especially when there were many record highs for the Dow, 'Daq and other indexes.
If those of us in oil had heeded her advice, who knows where we'd be.

KsRancher

WKR
I bought XOM and COP on I think March 23rd 2020. They have treated me very well. But I would like to get out of them at some point and put it in QQQ and SPY or VOO. If someone has some advice when to make the move, I am all ears. I am wanting to do that and not touch it for 25yrs

Xom is a aristocrat don’t sell. I thought the same thing and my mom and grandmother talked out of it. Glad I didn’t. The world won’t survive without petroleum based products. Keep buying Xom. And find other means to invest in other fields. But please don’t sell Xom.

street

WKR
I bought XOM and COP on I think March 23rd 2020. They have treated me very well. But I would like to get out of them at some point and put it in QQQ and SPY or VOO. If someone has some advice when to make the move, I am all ears. I am wanting to do that and not touch it for 25yrs
I've been happy with my QQQ position. Fwiw

kleinpm

FNG
I have moved most of my crypto into RBIF. Shib seems to be going nowhere, MDT too.

Patrick

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Poser

WKR

I’ve been putting $50 a week into VOO for the last couple of months. I don’t have qqq, but I do have qqqx.