The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

The wife and I have been on that Dave Ramsey train recently. I've got a little on the side for speculation, but most of the 'ol retirement is in a very low fee/simple strategy. Apparently, investing in boats and bows is not a good long term strategy.

Okhotnik

WKR
Decent first start to the year in trading account . As usual a bit heavy on energy. Picked up some bio tech/pharm that I thought were undervalued last week. Cashed out some profits
today to have cash available. Try and have 30 per cent cash on hand for multi day corrections. . Bet be another volatile year. Just a hunch, but think January will remain strong with a few corrections and recoveries this month with the run up. Good luck everyone

0rziJw5.jpg

Decent first start to the year in trading account . As usual a bit heavy on energy. Picked up some bio tech/pharm that I thought were undervalued last week. Cashed out some profits
today to have cash available. Try and have 30 per cent cash on hand for multi day corrections. . Bet be another volatile year. Just a hunch, but think January will remain strong with a few corrections and recoveries this month with the run up. Good luck everyone

0rziJw5.jpg
Nice work. My bio-pharms had a great day as well. They have a long ways to get back to where they were but I made bets on 4 of them so I have a little room for error.

Okhotnik

WKR
Nice work. My bio-pharms had a great day as well. They have a long ways to get back to where they were but I made bets on 4 of them so I have a little room for error.
CTMX, OCEL, PEAR, APDN, ATOS, BLPH, ALDX had a good runs today. Wish I bought more

My NVIV, LXXGF still haven't recovered yet lol. what dogs oh well

My stop loss hit THRX this morning with small gains. I might pick up again

CTMX, OCEL, PEAR, APDN, ATOS, BLPH, ALDX had a good runs today. Wish I bought more

My NVIV, LXXGF still haven't recovered yet lol. what dogs oh well

My stop loss hit THRX this morning with small gains. I might pick up again
I have DCPH, CRTX, BYSI and CTXR. FIRST 3 are similar plays, last one is gonna be a banger.

CorbLand

WKR
Happy new year to everyone. Hopefully we can continue to help each other this year.

I ended the year a little over 100% in my IRA and 350% in my individual account that I use for risky short term plays. 2021 was my first whole year of playing in the stock market and I am glad to have made what I did.

Thank you all for your help and the information that has been shared. It has been awesome to see people be so willing to help. Coop, Broomd, OK and many others have shared so much information. Thank you.

I was able to put 2600 dollars in my IRA this week too. That’s the most I have been able to put in ever. I am super excited.

Last edited:

Broomd

WKR
CGXEF up 315% in the last month.
Anybody else still ridin' that train?

Heckuva run and we're still waiting on actual news of the well there in Guyana. This thing has some serious potential. It's a tough one, *not get greedy* but let it fly to news... Yikes.
Lifting a glass to She_Drills...this was her baby.

BBob

WKR
CGXEF up 315% in the last month.
Anybody else still ridin' that train?
Bought and sold multiple times on that one. Chart wise it's at a crossroads today, bounced off previous high which was expected. Will it push through? Don't know, it'll do what it does. Place your bets and set your limits accordingly :)

Last edited:
I know someone had put a $7 sell on CDEV a while back, anyone sell off?

Oil gurus, what's the outlook going onto the year/ next few quarters?

I haven't been really up to date on the markets since going back to school and can't decide if I should just be taking 15-20% gains at this point with the market for og

I know someone had put a $7 sell on CDEV a while back, anyone sell off?

Oil gurus, what's the outlook going onto the year/ next few quarters?

I haven't been really up to date on the markets since going back to school and can't decide if I should just be taking 15-20% gains at this point with the market for og
i sold but bought back in lol