The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Whoever put HPNN on here a few weeks ago - thank you. Total bullshit stock imo but its been a cool little run over the past week.

EMTF.......got back my initial investment.....gonna let it ride....

CBDL killin me....was up over 140%, shoulda took a bit then.... urghh..

Hang in there. $4.30+ will be back.

Yes, a lot of water under the bow, but many people are saying that $18+ is easily possible with $100 oil, but I dunno if I want to hold that long. If things keep flying I'll prob sell half and ride out the rise.

CDEV should be $6.25-$6.50 by Dec, mho. I've always been conservative in what actually happens with this stock. It helps manage expectations.
Oh im holding abml, just wish i would have bought at the trough and not on the way down. what can ya do, though?

I hemmed and hawed on SCCO over the summer when it was in the $35 range. Wish I woulda pulled the trigger on that one.

I wouldn't be surprised to see CCIV make a run right before close with the anticipation of an announcement for tomorrow.

If nothing is announced, it will likely dip after open tomorrow and repeat the pattern.

Cashed in all my EOG, maybe should have cashed in 2 other stocks too, guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

I bought a handful of NGAC this morning, I probably should've put it somewhere else but here I am.

Back