The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

go_deep

WKR
What's the deal with GTE? Most other oil is up, it's just sorting idling. Tempted to pick up more

cciliske

FNG
Whoever put HPNN on here a few weeks ago - thank you. Total bullshit stock imo but its been a cool little run over the past week.

bozeman

WKR
EMTF.......got back my initial investment.....gonna let it ride....

CBDL killin me....was up over 140%, shoulda took a bit then.... urghh..

Hang in there. $4.30+ will be back.

Yes, a lot of water under the bow, but many people are saying that $18+ is easily possible with $100 oil, but I dunno if I want to hold that long. If things keep flying I'll prob sell half and ride out the rise.

CDEV should be $6.25-$6.50 by Dec, mho. I've always been conservative in what actually happens with this stock. It helps manage expectations.
Oh im holding abml, just wish i would have bought at the trough and not on the way down. what can ya do, though?

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
I hemmed and hawed on SCCO over the summer when it was in the $35 range. Wish I woulda pulled the trigger on that one.

I wouldn't be surprised to see CCIV make a run right before close with the anticipation of an announcement for tomorrow.

If nothing is announced, it will likely dip after open tomorrow and repeat the pattern.

go_deep

WKR
Cashed in all my EOG, maybe should have cashed in 2 other stocks too, guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

jlh42581

WKR
time to start buying contracts further out even if I swing trade them. This market is ridiculous

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a handful of NGAC this morning, I probably should've put it somewhere else but here I am.