The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
I got an email from vanguard this morning stating as of 4/28 you will no longer be able to buy OTC stocks with vanguard. What a crock of BS.
Wow, that is unbelievable, I'd tell VG to ****-off immediately. Leave them and find another trading platform. The SEC/TDA cost me a ton of money pulling this shit last year. I have a few dead OTCs now that may never recover due to zero volume.

Took profits on a portion of my GTE holdings yesterday, I won't quite be buying a boat with it like my man @Broomd but a huge tip of the hat to him for giving me the confidence I needed to ride out some stormy days on that ship. Any thoughts on a revised exit plan for yourself with the current state of O&G?

Might want to hold those O&G stocks for a bit. They might run soon.

bozeman

WKR
@NorthernMN -not a chance in my book.....they have crossed a line with some of their offerings as clearly seen by the public. They have more and more competition and the 14-22 year old demographic are not Netflix fans. The 'woke' ideology is hurting many companies and apparently they don't care too much about it.......my opinion only.

Broomd

WKR
Took profits on a portion of my GTE holdings yesterday, I won't quite be buying a boat with it like my man @Broomd but a huge tip of the hat to him for giving me the confidence I needed to ride out some stormy days on that ship. Any thoughts on a revised exit plan for yourself with the current state of O&G?
Thanks man, still holding my friend.
Too much global O & G need right now, don't think we're done running yet--not even close. Expedia is calling for an all-time record travel year, inflation be damned.
Earnings should be stellar, GTE and others are practically printing money right now with Brent and WTI prices.

In other news, Holy Sh!t...what a draw. And the SPR is dry, thanks, Brandon.

1650469939212.png

BBob

WKR
In other news, Holy Sh!t...what a draw. And the SPR is dry, thanks, Brandon.

“A cargo of crude from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve departed a Texas port bound for Europe, a signal of increasing oil-market disarray as refiners shun Russian supplies and prices surge,” Bloomberg News reported.

“The rare export of strategic U.S. barrels is evidence of the ever-widening search for crude to replace Russian cargoes seven weeks after President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine triggered international revulsion and sanctions. With the global oil benchmark trading above $110 a barrel, traders and refiners also are trying to cope with a cutoff of Libya’s biggest source of crude and little expansion in U.S. output,” the news site said.

The U.S. oil is headed to Rotterdam, Bloomberg reported.

Anyone have any opinions on btc etf’s going live in Europe and Australia? SEC doesn’t want it here for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk