The Shoot2hunt Podcast

Harvey_NW

WKR
I think it would be interesting to ask the non-Form guests about what Form has to say about xyz. Like asking Corson what his setups can shoot for a 30-round group. Understanding that his required precision is likely greater than most hunters, I still think it would be interesting. Also, asking someone like Ryan Lampers what he thinks about 6mms for hunting while he mostly carries a 338rpm.
In the carnivore diet episode Lampers pretty much said he's in for a 6UM.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I think it would be interesting to ask the non-Form guests about what Form has to say about xyz. Like asking Corson what his setups can shoot for a 30-round group. Understanding that his required precision is likely greater than most hunters, I still think it would be interesting. Also, asking someone like Ryan Lampers what he thinks about 6mms for hunting while he mostly carries a 338rpm.
I like it

Talking to Lampers he's probably gonna build a 6CM or 6UM to hunt with.

Just finished EP5 - Barefoot shoes for hunting. Interesting discussion and something I’ve been curious about for awhile. For anyone that’s tried it, what are some available shoes you’d recxomend trying for moving towards a true barefoot shoe? The episode brushed past a couple but I’m guessing they may be older or not available? If it matters I have a shorter wider foot, like 8EE

WKR
I have a big day planned at the end of this:)
I will warn you, in my personal experience, hangovers on keto/carnivore diets are the absolute worst. Getting drunk isn't even fun, it feels more like altitude sickness than a fun buzz.

Just finished EP5 - Barefoot shoes for hunting. Interesting discussion and something I’ve been curious about for awhile. For anyone that’s tried it, what are some available shoes you’d recxomend trying for moving towards a true barefoot shoe? The episode brushed past a couple but I’m guessing they may be older or not available? If it matters I have a shorter wider foot, like 8EE

I picked these up a few months ago. They're great for business casual or casual wear, and my feet definitely feel it. Minimal/zero drop with comfy toe box. I recommend easing into these shoes, as my gait obviously needed to adjust and my feet were definitely getting a workout.

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
I have been wearing lems as well. My work shoe is the Waterproof boulder boot. I am really enjoying it. I really like the barefoot feel. I also haven’t had back issues since I’ve been wearing them. Don’t know if that related or coincidence. The combination of these boots and toe socks have eliminated all my corn issues on my toes. The fact my shoes have room for my toes to spread out is appreciated

huntnful

WKR
Gonna have Mark from Ace Barrels back on soon. Questions Please???
Legit proof that 4 groove barrels are harder on jackets than 5 grooves?

Does groove count affect accuracy at all in any statistical significance?

How does he personally feel about steel vs. carbon barrels? Pros and cons?

If he had to shoot one contour for every hunting application, what would it be? .224-.338 calibers

GoatPackr

WKR
What's next for Ace? Last time they talked about 6mm barrels coming. We have those now.
What are we going to see in the future?
As they add more products what will they do to stay ahead of demand so it doesn't take 6 months or more to get one of their barrels.
I have a 6mm biuld coming up on one of their barrels. First ACE barrel and first UM for me.

Kris