Thumb trigger carry?

I used a scott strap like the previous pic for my carter too simple, but used a length of d loop material run through the hole in the cocking mechanism and tied a knot, dab of super glue to keep it tied. what I did to keep it from dangling around was take a piece of shock cord used in tent poles and made a loop near the clamp on the wrist strap that I can slip the release in to keep it from flopping around. pretty slick. I will have to take a pic or two

I used a scott strap like the previous pic for my carter too simple, but used a length of d loop material run through the hole in the cocking mechanism and tied a knot, dab of super glue to keep it tied. what I did to keep it from dangling around was take a piece of shock cord used in tent poles and made a loop near the clamp on the wrist strap that I can slip the release in to keep it from flopping around. pretty slick. I will have to take a pic or two

Cool idea. I would like to see the shock cord pic. I know i would go crazy with it dangling off my wrist.

Cool idea. I would like to see the shock cord pic. I know i would go crazy with it dangling off my wrist.

I would also like to see a photo. The dangling is annoying as hell and noisy if you aren't conscious of it.

Back