Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

brimow

Lil-Rokslider
Ft. Collins, CO (21 years), Hoosier (27 years)

Fun Fact: Killed my 1st Turkey on my 1st hunt, 1st morning, with a bow, without a call (had no idea about calls). Man I thought turkey hunting was a joke! Didn't take long to figure out I was just lucky and surrounded by birds. That was also 30 years ago!

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
El Dorado, KS (Grew up in Marshfield, MO)

Fun Fact: I built a tiny house. Lived in it for 4 years and I also delivered our 2nd kid in said tiny house. Our 3rd was also born in the tiny house too but luckily I didn’t have to deliver her. Both born in the house but both have different cities on their birth certificates.

I love tiny houses! how long did it take for you to get used to living in the tiny space? how many square feet is it?

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
San Antonio TX

Back in 1995 I sold George Strait a Hickey Freeman Blue Blazer in 42reg iirc and while I can't prove it he appears to be wearing that very jacket during his 95 CMA performance as well as his 98 CMA performance and Male Vocalist of the Year Award acceptance.

George . How did you not lose your mind? Asking for a friend...

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Sharon Springs, NY

Fun fact(I hope): I’m getting married this year, at 64 yrs old, for the 1st time. When she told me “No sense in putting in all this work for 1 sheep hunt, you need to go on 2”, I knew she was the one.

congrats! she sounds like a keeper!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I’m from Bozeman, originally. But that’s Bozeman proper from 4 decades ago when it was still awesome and not the current Bozangeles it is now.

Fun fact: I've been punched by Muhammad Ali.

Really? Me too!!

Well, at least he said he was Muhammad Ali. Now that I think about it ... why would Muhammad Ali be selling bicycle parts under an overpass in Spokane?

Anyway ... guy sure throws a mean right cross.

jolemons

WKR
Ohio native who moved out west 20 years ago. Now I'm 40 miles west of Raton, NM. NM is state number 9 for me. Rokslider since 2012 I believe.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
I’m from Bozeman, originally. But that’s Bozeman proper from 4 decades ago when it was still awesome and not the current Bozangeles it is now.

Really? Me too!!

Well, at least he said he was Muhammad Ali. Now that I think about it ... why would Muhammad Ali be selling bicycle parts under an overpass in Spokane?

Anyway ... guy sure throws a mean right cross.

you kill me matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aaronpaul14

Lil-Rokslider
I love tiny houses! how long did it take for you to get used to living in the tiny space? how many square feet is it?

Didn’t take me too long to get used to it at all.. my wife on the other hand struggled purging. Her mother is a boarder line hoarder!

It was roughly 325sq ft with lofts. We sold it and bought a house a few months ago after the 3rd kid.

da61d1bccf9c15f30f6af1906a72ee82.jpg

CorbLand

WKR
Originally South East, Idaho
Currently Logan, Utah

Fun Fact. I didnt know you could buy potatoes in the store. I had to call my mom my first week of college to find out where you got potatoes from.

Also, those little things you buy at the store are bull shit and are not potatoes.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Ohio native who moved out west 20 years ago. Now I'm 40 miles west of Raton, NM. NM is state number 9 for me. Rokslider since 2012 I believe.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

a first year member? awesome!

archp625

WKR
Was born in Casper, Wyoming. Moved to Denver. Moved to Dallas, Texas the St Joseph, Mo where I currently live. It’s a s$@&hole if you have ever been.

Fun fact: I am a jack of all trades, master of none. The only thing I can think of is once a boss talked my into doing a 30 mile bike race. Trained for it a month in advance. Started the race knowing I needed to take a right turn a some point. When I saw the arrow pointing left I knew I was in for a long day. Ended up biking 72.8 miles.