WTB Tire Chains

EJDXT21

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to buy some tire chains to fit 275/70-18. Before I buy some new ones I wanted to look for used chains or suggestions of where to look for some. I will be driving through CO last week of this month so I could possibly arrange to pick up if anyone in CO has some. Thank you.

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’d never buy used chains on my way to hunt. I have frequently bought used chains but then try them on before I have to rely on them. I can find a lot of used ones on CL.

OP
E

EJDXT21

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d never buy used chains on my way to hunt. I have frequently bought used chains but then try them on before I have to rely on them. I can find a lot of used ones on CL.
Thank you. Yeah, I do worry about used ones, my hope is that they would be in good condition, and I will likely wind up just ordering some new ones but just wanted to see what I could find. I'm in Texas so finding tire chains for sale here is not easy, haha!

Robbo857

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Not sure what part of CO you're driving through, but some tire dealers (Les Schwab) sell tire chains and if the chains are not open/used you can return them for a refund. Maybe something to consider. It looks like there are Les Schwabs from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins on the I-25 corridor. Good luck.

OP
E

EJDXT21

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what part of CO you're driving through, but some tire dealers (Les Schwab) sell tire chains and if the chains are not open/used you can return them for a refund. Maybe something to consider. It looks like there are Les Schwabs from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins on the I-25 corridor. Good luck.
Thank you. I will look into that. I'll be up in unit 12 so I will be going up I-25. Thanks again!

wyosteve

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If I recall correctly, there's a company that makes/sells chains on the south end of Pueblo on the east side of I-25. Can see it from the highway, but would need to get on the frontage road.

NABG Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just ordered some new ones from eTrailer.com. I didn't want to take a chance that I couldn't find a set, or have something go wrong with the deal. Good luck.