Toilet paper or wet wipes?

IBen

Lil-Rokslider
Bidet and trowell + 3 sheets of tp. Dig a proper hole, turning over a rock and digging with your boot heel are not sufficient

Patriot2

Lil-Rokslider
Why settle for one or the other??? Wet wipe first and finish off with a paper towel. Best of both worlds man!!

westonhoma

Lil-Rokslider
Wipes. These i found work very well. Never any issues down there plus are biodegradable

ceng

Lil-Rokslider
Both. And I can’t stand Surface Defecators. I was in Oregon on the coast for elk and almost everywhere you stopped someone had pooped in the road or on the trail. It was ridiculous.

WCB

WKR
both. I bring wet wipes in general to wash face and hand etc once or twice a day anyways. However, they can freeze and leave that slimy film feeling. For a quick squat T.P.....For a Massacre on the Mountain hit with the T.P. then clean up on isle me.

A wiser man than me once said why sweep (tp) when you can mop (wipes)? Wipes are required when eating markerhouses

MTtrout

WKR
My boy at age three know how to take care of business in the woods... I heard that and ultra light titanium version of this is in the pipeline😉

IMG_5475.png

Winginit

FNG
I'm a TP guy myself. Don't like the moisture between the cheeks. Gotta cover the crap up regardless though.

HTNFSH

FNG
I normally have issues with #2 when I travel. Not this time. Thanks to the forum for reminding me to stay ahead of my water intake.

Two dude wipes and a water-activated cleansing wipe in ziplock bags kept in the pants pocket to keep warm.

Being extra clean every day and feeling normal made all the difference in the world.

Gobbler36

WKR
Wet wipes can and will freeze solid. One of the guys in camp had this happen during a 2nd season hunt.... store em close to you at night, in your bag etc and not just inside your pack like a buddy of mine did. Although it was a pretty good story he told over the fire that night about holding the solid chunk of wipes in his hands to try to warm up and pull apart. Depending on weather...I'll carry both.
I actually don’t mind when this happen… gives me an exc to boil some water and throw a couple in to have a set of nice warm wipes for the bum.

wet wipes are the way to go but please don’t leave those, I pack an extra ziploc to carry them out or burn them. littering is disrespectful no matter if it’s wipes or plastic bottles