Torque value on action bolts?

I recently purchased a Seekins Precision Havak Element rifle chambered in 7PRC. I purchased the Seekins bipod mount which required me to remove the stock from the receiver/action. I am currently re-installing the receiver to the carbon composite stock. What torque value do I need to use for the two bolts?

I'm stoked to finally get this gun and start shooting. I've been waiting for one for quite some time!

Thank you

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I recently purchased a Seekins Precision Havak Element rifle chambered in 7PRC. I purchased the Seekins bipod mount which required me to remove the stock from the receiver/action. I am currently re-installing the receiver to the carbon composite stock. What torque value do I need to use for the two bolts?

I'm stoked to finally get this gun and start shooting. I've been waiting for one for quite some time!

Thank you
Call seekins.

OP
S
I sent an email. I'm sure I will get a reply tomorrow. Was just hoping someone on here had previous experience so I could get it dialed tonight. Thanks

wnelson14

WKR
Could just use your torque wrench to figure it out. Just start light go up in 5lb increments?