Tough Mudder- Beaver Creek, CO

dcestnik

Lil-Rokslider
Getting closer, who else is running?

My family is staying Friday, running at 9, having a few meal/drinks and heading home for a 3D shoot Sunday.

diggerson

Lil-Rokslider
I'm still in, wish 6/9 would hurry up and get here. I'm as ready as I'm gonna get! Headed up Friday eve, got a condo in Avon for the weekend. Will do the the run, drink my beer, then enjoy the rest of the afternoon/evening with family and friends. Staying through Saturday night, leaving Sunday morning to avoid the traffic back to the Front Range and to get back for daughter's dance recital.

Good luck to any fellow Mudders!

Owens

Lil-Rokslider
Are any of you who are running this in Beaver Creek, running in the 10:00 wave on Saturday? I was going to run this with a buddy, but he broke his collarbone this past weekend. I will still be there running, but they seem to really promote the teamwork aspect of this event, so it would be nice to kind of run with someone. So if anyone is running in the 10:00 wave and wouldn't mind someone tagging along, please let me know.

diggerson

Lil-Rokslider
0940 start time for us, can't wait! Owens, you can jump in with us if you want, we're a team of three, could always use another (pm me and i'll share my cell #/email) Dcestnik, you won't be alone, you've got 599 teammates in your wave that ought to be willing to help if you need it. Good luck, guys and gals!

Owens

Lil-Rokslider
Diggerson, thanks for the offer, I just saw it tonight though... What an awesome event! I helped and got help from total strangers. Congrats to the rest of you that completed the course.