Tract toric?

Has anyone used a tract scope ? I’m thinking about getting one for my proof elevation rifle ... for hunting and target shooting out to 500 yds

JGRaider

WKR
I've been using the 3-15x for several years now and it's been excellent at holding zero, tracking, and optically.

fwafwow

WKR
Agree with the above. And the CS is off the charts. I had Jon L. call me over a weekend to make sure I was satisfied.

prm

WKR
I’m waiting on a 2-10x42 BDC. After conferring with a number of folks who have them, I decided they were worth the try. I should be able to elaborate after July.

I have a Tract "Toric" 4-20x50 on my Tikka 6.5x55 Swede. It is unbelievable glass. The mechanics of the scope are phenomenal! Coincidentally-I was thinking of ordering another one- and I just now got off the phone with Jon LaCorte, I spent 20 minutes on the phone with him and today is Saturday October 9, 2021!! I challenge anyone to find better customer service with any other scope manufacturer. He was patient and answered every question I had. I highly recommend Tract .
Has anyone used a tract scope ? I’m thinking about getting one for my proof elevation rifle ... for hunting and target shooting out to 500 yds

nimrod_gn

FNG
I have one and it is fantastic. I was blown away by the clarity and how bright the scope was in low light. Great turret and zero stop system too.

huffed69

FNG
I have been using the 30mm since it came out. I was using a SHV before it. I enjoy my tract alot more than i did my SHV.

I wont put another brand of scope on my rifles anymore
Has anyone compared the toric with locking elevation turret to the razor amg. I hate the set screw system on the vortex. They always back themselves out. I have actually had to send mine back into warranty because they got tightened a little too much trying to prevent the backing out.. It seems like the locking turrets on the tract is much better.

Has anyone compared the toric with locking elevation turret to the razor amg. I hate the set screw system on the vortex. They always back themselves out. I have actually had to send mine back into warranty because they got tightened a little too much trying to prevent the backing out.. It seems like the locking turrets on the tract is much better.

I have never had any problem with my turrets.... I have one of the first 30 mms they sold. No problems at all. A little while into owning it i got a little package from them and it was some new screws to hold it on... The allen keys were small and they were worried about them stripping out. I swapped them and never had any problem.

Zeros great and zero stop is amazing!