Trail cam security

slim9300

WKR
I use a camlock box and master python lock. Had a video a while back of some punk kids trying to open it/pull it off the tree. Dunno what hey were doing out there in the middle of nowhere..........

This! ^^^ I have 4 security boxes for my Trophy Cams. I have had too many cameras stolen.

KNPV PSD

Lil-Rokslider
I will. One of them is 7 miles, 4 on trail, then a 3 mile scramble off and up. I plan on that one still being there ;)

The other is just a 1.5 mile scramble off trail up a mountain, this one could be missing. I put the camera there last year and left it up til rifle season and got a picture of an archery Elk hunter. I don't think he noticed the camera, he never looked at it. This year I put it in a slightly different spot that is right on the trail, you can't miss it.

My third camera is a couple hundred feet of the road in a random spot. I put this one up after all the hunting seasons were over on a suspected migration trail. I will return to get this right after the spring migration but before the snow melts and people start using the forest again. This one could potentially be missing, but I doubt it. I had this camera about 5 miles in during the summer.

Were they still in place?

xXlojackXx

Lil-Rokslider
I don't spend more than $100 on cameras incase they do get stolen. I'd be more pissed about the pictures being gone than the camera. Then again, my closet camera (out of 4) is 6.5 miles from the truck. I've never seen another boot track or had a pic of a hunter in there.