Train To Hunt

lintond

WKR
Well the 2014 Oregon Train to Hunt challenge is in the books and was a great success for the first year it's been held here. I believe there was about 40 people who competed. For those of you that are considering doing this challenge it is a lot of fun, but you have to be willing to suffer a little. I had a fun time and found out my conditioning isn't where I want it to be or what I thought it was. I'll be switching up my training for the next month to hopefully build on my weaknesses. Brock came down and helped set up and judge the competition. Nice to put a face to a fellow Rokslider.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well the 2014 Oregon Train to Hunt challenge is in the books and was a great success for the first year it's been held here. I believe there was about 40 people who competed. For those of you that are considering doing this challenge it is a lot of fun, but you have to be willing to suffer a little. I had a fun time and found out my conditioning isn't where I want it to be or what I thought it was. I'll be switching up my training for the next month to hopefully build on my weaknesses. Brock came down and helped set up and judge the competition. Nice to put a face to a fellow Rokslider.
Awesome time as usual. Nice to meet ya as well!

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nationals are this weekend in Denver! Top guys & gals from the regional events battling head to head. Should be a great time. Come see what its all about.

littlebuf

Banned
Just rode the train in to town with the next national champ!! Kick ass down there brother !

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Bring that trophy home man! I need you to get this all out of your system, so we can get back to hunting!

Last edited:
OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Packed and ready. Walking rhino billboard today. Got some funny looks on the train this morning going to work.
a9u2a8y8.jpg