Tricer LP (panhead)

JakeSCH

WKR
Tricer is releasing their new panhead next month, got my pre-order in. I was fortunate enough to test out a prototype of this panhead on a couple local hunts with SLC 15x56's on top and I will say it is something special.

Drew hit a homerun with this design, highly recommend it for anyone looking for a light weight panhead.

Matt G.

WKR
I wonder what the weight limit would be.? Could it handle the kowa 77?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

OP
JakeSCH

JakeSCH

WKR
From when I messed with it I have no doubt it could handle my 883, I just had an outdoorsman plate and not an arca so I couldn't test it.

Looks pretty sweet. My smallrig was a huge disappointment so hoping this one fits the bill.

I saw this on their Facebook page and I am very interested. Couple things, I'd be interested in real world experience as to how it handles a 85 MM Spotter. Also, I only see one locking device. Is the Pan and Tilt tensioned/locked by the one lever, or does the handle tension the tilt and lever tension the pan? and video reviews out there?

I hope you guys can post up some videos when you get it. Really hoping to see some in action videos. I really want to try one of these lightweight heads.

OP
JakeSCH

JakeSCH

WKR
I hope you guys can post up some videos when you get it. Really hoping to see some in action videos. I really want to try one of these lightweight heads.

He had it at a local archery shoot this weekend. There are some videos on tricers instagram.

I saw this on their Facebook page and I am very interested. Couple things, I'd be interested in real world experience as to how it handles a 85 MM Spotter. Also, I only see one locking device. Is the Pan and Tilt tensioned/locked by the one lever, or does the handle tension the tilt and lever tension the pan? and video reviews out there?

See above about instagram. one lever for pan and the handle is twist to lock tilt.

He had it at a local archery shoot this weekend. There are some videos on tricers instagram.

See above about instagram. one lever for pan and the handle is twist to lock tilt.
Bummer, I like to ditch the handle to save weight. Can’t do that if it’s used to tension tilt.