TTH Texas

Who is gonna be there next week? Recorded s podcast with Josh last night and discussed the event and what to expect. Go give it a listen.

Www.hook-arrow.com/podcast

Or on iTunes in the podcast section "Hook and Arrow"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Jtelarkin08
when and where?

Next weekend 11-12 I think is the date.

Sat 3D shoot and meat pack
Sunday challenge course

Cinnamon creek ranch in north Fort Worth

I'll be there! First ever TTH event for me and I'm excited despite not being in the best shape.

OP
Jtelarkin08
I'll be there! First ever TTH event for me and I'm excited despite not being in the best shape.

Ya me too. I'm fat ha. It will be fun tho. I just hiked 4 miles with 60 pounds on. That meat pack will be brutal

KHNC

WKR
Who is gonna be there next week? Recorded s podcast with Josh last night and discussed the event and what to expect. Go give it a listen.

Www.hook-arrow.com/podcast

Or on iTunes in the podcast section "Hook and Arrow"

20 mins in and still no mention of TTH. Its great that he decided to get into bowhunting and stuff, but i dont really want to listen to 45 minutes of talking to hear the TTH info. do you have that section pulled out possibly? I didnt see a way to fast forward.

OP
Jtelarkin08
20 mins in and still no mention of TTH. Its great that he decided to get into bowhunting and stuff, but i dont really want to listen to 45 minutes of talking to hear the TTH info. do you have that section pulled out possibly? I didnt see a way to fast forward.

Lol it starts 17 min in

OP
Jtelarkin08
You should be able to click the audio bar and skip ahead anywhere you want

OP
Jtelarkin08
Well dang, guess i was a little off on my time. I mustve stopped it right about when it was gonna play. lol

You should be able to click the audio bar and skip ahead anywhere you want

KHNC

WKR
I'll check it again. Thx

OP
Jtelarkin08
One correction in the podcast is that there is NO stabilizer length restriction anymore. 12" was last years restriction.

Ya i saw that after we recorded it. Just have to shoot the same one for the whole event

KHNC

WKR
Good luck to yall this weekend! Maybe ill see you at the PA event in July.

OP
Jtelarkin08
7:30 registration
8:30 meeting
9:00 3D
1pm meat pack

Not sure about Sunday but I think 9:00 or so

KHNC

WKR
Any idea what the times were on the meat pack for the mens masters? I assume it was a 2 mile course again?

OP
Jtelarkin08
It was a 1.7 something mile course. I wanna say 19-22 somewhere in there. I know 18 something won open

KHNC

WKR
That's pretty strong. I have been training on a 2 mile course with moderate hills. Best I have done is 24:39. That really wore out my legs tho.

OP
Jtelarkin08
That's pretty strong. I have been training on a 2 mile course with moderate hills. Best I have done is 24:39. That really wore out my legs tho.

It was really strong considering it was a mud fest. Every step you took you would slide 3 ft.